Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

You lot on both sides are as bad as each other. if you want the jab fine, you have nothing  to worry about. If you dont fine aswell, if you have done your own risk, reward research and decide not to have it. totally fine. Its about freedom of choice as a grown adult with the brains to make their own mind up .To have the jab or not. I for one do not need the government to micro manage my life, or wipe my ass for me........

Newsflash: The government has not made the vaccine mandatory. There's no need to protest or hold your imaginary courts - just don't get vaccinated. 

Most of society are sad at what they think is anti-vaxxer gullibility, but I suppose the feeling is mutual. How about we make a deal, anti-vaxxers - you stop your protests - and pro-vaxxers - you stop your protests (ok, I know that isn't happening, but for balance, lets just imagine pro-vaxxers are also mentally ill attention seeking weirdos). 

Anti-vaxxers who get ill should get full treatment from the NHS - same as anyone else who is suicidal and / or  reckless. What they can't demand is the same rights to travel or enter premises if they are deemed to be putting others at risk. 

Edited by Freggyragh
  • Thanks 4

Whoever owns said premises should have the choice. ,they are the owner it is up to them. I for one am not an anti vaxxer, as is the term. If you want the jab, fine.If you dont fine.. If you are doubled jabbed what have you got to worry about.........Yer if i was un vaxxed, yes i have full rights to total care from the nhs. Is a rabbit hole no one wants to go down. What about smokers, overweight people, drinkers etc.. 

1 hour ago, bozinko said:

You lot on both sides are as bad as each other. if you want the jab fine, you have nothing  to worry about. If you dont fine aswell, if you have done your own risk, reward research and decide not to have it. totally fine. Its about freedom of choice as a grown adult with the brains to make their own mind up .To have the jab or not. I for one do not need the government to micro manage my life, or wipe my ass for me........

Correct, but we don't need some fictitious court under a completely inappropriate and bizarre branch of law to "help" us make our own mind up.  

This idiot will next be trying the nurses and doctors who have administered the vaccine in his Nuremburg court.   He is dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, bozinko said:

Sounds like the government has made your mind up for you already. Giving up your freedom for saftey.But thats your bag, each to their own. We are all entitled to are own point of view......

2 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Ever been in ICU?

Yes. Not me but my dad.....

17 minutes ago, bozinko said:

Whoever owns said premises should have the choice. ,they are the owner it is up to them. I for one am not an anti vaxxer, as is the term. If you want the jab, fine.If you dont fine.. If you are doubled jabbed what have you got to worry about.........Yer if i was un vaxxed, yes i have full rights to total care from the nhs. Is a rabbit hole no one wants to go down. What about smokers, overweight people, drinkers etc.. 

15 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Correct, but we don't need some fictitious court under a completely inappropriate and bizarre branch of law to "help" us make our own mind up.  

This idiot will next be trying the nurses and doctors who have administered the vaccine in his Nuremburg court.   He is dangerous. 

And he's encouraging a bunch of feeble minded people, some of who seem vulnerable looking to me. Where will Mr Heading be when a few of his followers start biting the dust, who will he blame then?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bozinko said:

Sounds like the government has made your mind up for you already. Giving up your freedom for saftey.But thats your bag, each to their own. We are all entitled to are own point of view......

Well, yes it is your choice. Mine is to be sensible and protect me, but more importantly, those around me. I personally know someone who died from COVID. Yes, fact. COVID killed them. A fit and healthy 38 year old. I hope for your own benefit that you don't contract it. It does exist, and it is not at all nice.

11 hours ago, ian rush said:

Its an irony that they chose to protest on the forecourt of a judicial system most of them wont recognise and a pity they havent all fucked off to protest outside their make believe internet Court which no one cares about.

www.commonlawcourt.com

I thought it was going to be a trial not a protest.  Wonder what happened, perhaps the defendants didn't show up?  How very uncooperative. 

• Haha 1

Ivermectin revisited.

Here is some more information. It is a "surprising" drug which is safe and approved for human use. Known for its anti-parasitic properties. Now regarded as a "wonder" drug. Why all the disinformation and adverse "horse medicine" propaganda? Follow the money.

Source:

The Journal of Antibiotics (2017) 70, 495–505
& 2017 Japan Antibiotics Research Association All rights reserved 0021-8820/17

Link:   https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711.pdf

"Over the past decade, the global scientific community have begun to recognize the unmatched value of an extraordinary drug,
ivermectin, that originates from a single microbe unearthed from soil in Japan. Work on ivermectin has seen its discoverer,
Satoshi Ōmura, of Tokyo’s prestigious Kitasato Institute, receive the 2014 Gairdner Global Health Award and the 2015 Nobel
Prize in Physiology or Medicine, which he shared with a collaborating partner in the discovery and development of the drug,
William Campbell of Merck & Co. Incorporated. Today, ivermectin is continuing to surprise and excite scientists, offering more
and more promise to help improve global public health by treating a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as
an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent being particularly extraordinary."

THE FUTURE: NEW POTENTIAL/NEW TARGET DISEASES

Asthma. Epilepsy, Neurological disease, Antiviral (e.g. HIV, dengue, encephalitis), Antibacterial (tuberculosis and Buruli ulcer), Anti-cancer.

Unofficial trial against covid were done in India and Peru. Those states which uses it as an early treatment say it was successful. The Japanese Health Ministry also now recommends it.

Note this is from 2017, so pre-covid and no agenda.

https://www.covid19assembly.org/doctors-open-letter/

I don't know if this has been posted before, but there are a lot of medical and nursing signatories to this. I've been 2+2, and glad for it, but have concerns about children being vaccinated.

Nurses in Cincinnati reported overnight - One third saying they will leave their hospital jobs if vaccines become compulsory.