Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

7 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

The only Nürnberg related things Manx doctors and nurses would ever receive are some gingerbread cookies from there if somebody sent them some. Nürnberger Lebkuchen is fantastic! As are the Bratwürste actually. 

When is the trial thingy outside tynwald here? Wasn’t it soon? 

Is September from memory.  I am taking the dogs and some popcorn.  Are dogs allowed in the people's court? 

If you think you've not heard enough bad things about what may or may not be in vaccines, have a thought for your tap water supply.

The UK Gov't is proposing to channel broadband through water pipes. For heaven's sakes......

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/broadband-rollout-trial-to-target-hard-to-reach-homes-through-uks-water-pipes

13 minutes ago, monasqueen said:

If you think you've not heard enough bad things about what may or may not be in vaccines, have a thought for your tap water supply.

The UK Gov't is proposing to channel broadband through water pipes. For heaven's sakes......

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/broadband-rollout-trial-to-target-hard-to-reach-homes-through-uks-water-pipes

Somewhere, there is already a group of nutters putting together some madcap theory about the damage this will do to people health and how it's all part of the Illuminati plan to retain control

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ian rush said:

Unfortunately for the law expert woman Courtney Headdick has already sued Government and all is advisors for genocide and other crimes in the tinfoil Court.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/cases/

Ah yeah, he wet himself something silly over the HPV vaccine. Then Covid came along to offer him a new opportunity to showcase his brain.

16 minutes ago, ian rush said:

Unfortunately for the law expert woman Courtney Headdick has already sued Government and all is advisors for genocide and other crimes in the tinfoil Court.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/cases/

I just don't get it. So much work and writing out shite that at the end of the day is just ignored. It's such a monumental waste of time.

If I was 'summoned' to a court and handed a 14 page document by one of these guys, it would be just: 'That's nice." and walk away. I mean what does it achieve?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

I just don't get it. So much work and writing out shite that at the end of the day is just ignored. It's such a monumental waste of time.

If I was 'summoned' to a court and handed a 14 page document by one of these guys, it would be just: 'That's nice." and walk away. I mean what does it achieve?

It’s a completely different world these people live in. Fair to say they often target vulnerable and easy to influence individuals to make themselves feel all important. Pretty sure there’s also a sizeable mental health angle here. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kevster said:

I wonder if Tim Berners-Lee ever regrets releasing the World Wide Web to the public

Well presumably he'd have had to call it something else if it was more restrictive.

Thinking about it, despite one's initial reaction, the rise of the internet has probably reduced this sort of nonsense.  It's true that everyone is more aware of the loonies, but in part this is because people are now able to say: "Look at these loonies! ".

This sort of nonsense has certainly been around for a long time - cults aren't a new thing and any Victorian paper will be full of ads for all sort of pseudo-scientific nonsense.  The internet may help spread such things, but it also gives people the tools to debunk them.

• Like 2