Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

Conspiratory theorists flatter most governments and their institutions  by crediting them with intricate, Machiavellian schemes and extraordinary organisational  ability and  the most impenetrable secrecy.

Anyone who has had any dealings with any such institutions  knows how flawed  that view is.

From  experience, they know their activities to be reassuringly incompetent.

Edited by hampsterkahn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Roger Mexico, for you and others here who seem to have difficulty understanding this subject, I refer to due process via criminal courts. Follow developments on this subject, especially as reported by medical experts who describe the "vaccinations" as "genocide." I previously provided references.

The level of writing by some commenters here is consistent with what might be expected of those suffering multi-infarct dementia after the clot shot.

Personally I would be happy for people like you to take the clot shots. At least the standard of conversation here would improve after you are gone.

Is this one of those peaceful anti-vaxxers who'd never wish anyone harm that someone's just spent a page telling us about?

• Like 1

Well I'd say if you are in the dwindling minority who have not had the vaccine, presumably doing so for 'reasons' then as evidenced by the number of people on the island who have had both jabs then by definiton you are marginal.  

In addition, no argument against the vaccine can unvaccinate someone. Not that I know of.

Look on the bright side. If the anti-vaxxers are proved right they'll inherit the earth. And to be frank I'd be happy to leave them to it if that was all who were left.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeliX said:

Is this one of those peaceful anti-vaxxers who'd never wish anyone harm that someone's just spent a page telling us about?

HeliX your lack of comprehension suggests brain damage of the "vaccine." "Vaccination" master malice is now established by medical experts and subject to legal action in various countries. If people like you still cannot grasp this "vaccination" evil, and you choose to support this evil, you are part of the problem. In that case it's best that you take your "booster" shots and move on to wherever ignorant / evil (the same thing -- Heraclitus, 544-484 BC, philosopher) people go after death. 

Let me know if this is still difficult for you to understand and I'll try again using kiddie language. Or maybe you need pictures. I was told that Manx Forums has the highest concentration of stupid people in one place on the planet. One only has to skim through this thread to see proof of that.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

HeliX your lack of comprehension suggests brain damage of the "vaccine." "Vaccination" master malice is now established by medical experts and subject to legal action in various countries. If people like you still cannot grasp this "vaccination" evil, and you choose to support this evil, you are part of the problem. In that case it's best that you take your "booster" shots and move on to wherever ignorant / evil (the same thing -- Heraclitus, 544-484 BC, philosopher) people go after death. 

Let me know if this is still difficult for you to understand and I'll try again using kiddie language. Or maybe you need pictures. I was told that Manx Forums has the highest concentration of stupid people in one place on the planet. One only has to skim through this thread to see proof of that.

Please link to the legal action, not the threats but evidence that legal proceedings have commenced reported by credible media outlets. 

Not sure what the evil is, tbh.  On any assessment, measures to mitigate a global pandemic have to be a good idea, no? 

How did Mr Heading explain away the change in tack from a kangaroo ourt to a demonstration on 1 September? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Please link to the legal action, not the threats but evidence that legal proceedings have commenced reported by credible media outlets.  

To be fair the evidence could come in the form of a Court Listing it does not have to be a media outlet of any form. 

What it does, however, need to be is a court listing at a court which is part of the country's judiciary system.  In the UK that would be the Magistrate Courts, Crown Court, High Court, Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court. 

I will equally accept listings from recognised courts which form part of another countries Judiciary system.  I think Ann has previously mentioned Iceland so that would be the District Courts, Court of Appeal or Supreme Court (obviously these are the English names because I haven't go the time to find all the Icelandic characters on my keyboard).  

If Ann suggests one of the "freeman of the land" type courts then I suggest we form our own Manx Forums high court and try Ann for crimes against humanity.  As forum contributors we will decide who will preside over the hearing (may I suggest John as someone with the relevant legal background?).  We can also decide on the other relevant rules and how evidence for the prosecution and defence can be presented.  🙄

• Like 1

Very off-topic:

14 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

(obviously these are the English names because I haven't go the time to find all the Icelandic characters on my keyboard).  

On Steve Wright's Afternoon Show on BBC Radio2 on Monday, one of the factoids was:

Founded in 930 the Parliament of Iceland is the oldest acting parliament in the world.

20210906 BBC Radio 2 Iceland oldest parliament Steve Wright 01.mp3

2 hours ago, Not a paid influencer said:

You are a dipshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Barlow said:

On Steve Wright's Afternoon Show on BBC Radio2 on Monday, one of the factoids was:

Founded in 930 the Parliament of Iceland is the oldest acting parliament in the world.

Tynwald claims to be the oldest continuous parliament in the world.

The Althing was disbanded in 1800 and only reformed in 1845.  Tynwald by comparison claims to have been established in 979 and has never been disbanded.

Of course there are a lot of countries that will lay claim to the oldest parliament.  A lot depends on how you define a parliament.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

If Ann suggests one of the "freeman of the land" type courts then I suggest we form our own Manx Forums high court and try Ann for crimes against humanity.  As forum contributors we will decide who will preside over the hearing (may I suggest John as someone with the relevant legal background?).  We can also decide on the other relevant rules and how evidence for the prosecution and defence can be presented. 

surely someone with a legal background is the last thing you need on one of these made-up courts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevster said:

surely someone with a legal background is the last thing you need on one of these made-up courts?

I think creating our own version and having someone with a legal background would add some legitimacy.  Don't you?  Surely a court that does not have someone with legal qualifications acting as the Judge could not be held to be legitimate?

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

I think creating our own version and having someone with a legal background would add some legitimacy.  Don't you?  Surely a court that does not have someone with legal qualifications acting as the Judge could not be held to be legitimate?

Depends on who is determining the legitimacy. 

• Like 1