Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Heading is quite obviously an establishment stooge. Howie is going to come out of this looking quite well. 

Your comment is consistent with my long-held view that Heading is controlled opposition. Hence my lack of interest in his activities until I read about the above-mentioned legal challenge. I hope he proves me wrong.

My impression is that governments are too corrupt for us to eradicate such evil via elections or legal action.

Edited by Not a paid influencer
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, kevster said:

These sort of tabletop exercises have been going on for ages and cover all sorts of things. Even nation states carry out war game exercises. 

I’ve taken part myself in a terror attack exercise here on the Island. 

There’s no hidden agenda behind such exercises. Public documents are available 

No one disputes that governments and organisations need to plan for possible future scenarios. However, the timing, content and participants of the October 2019 practice for a global respiratory virus - ‘Event 201’ - was not just deeply suspicious in many respects. The subsequent actions, and inactions of the organisations involved do not tally with them safeguarding the well-being of the World’s population. At minute 36 of the film Pandemic 2 below, Bill Gates - who’s Foundation and vaccination organisation GAVI were key players - is clearly lying. One might wonder why?

According to Amazon - who are releasing the bestselling accompanying book - the film ‘Plandemic’ has been both the most seen and censored documentary in history. Its’ equally compelling sequel is again linked below for anyone interested:

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Not a paid influencer said:

Although censored on mainstream / corporate media, this important information is now widely known. The subject is discussed by many scholars from various disciplines. I could offer scholar names and publications / websites but that would trigger hostility toward the messenger.

Truth feels like hate to those who hate truth. Specifically, truth feels like hate to the evil-doers that we are not allowed to criticize on sites such as this.

Today is the 20th anniversary of a mass murder (about 3,000 innocent people killed) that helped to wake up many people to the evil of those to whom I refer. If you want to join the ranks of the enlightened, learn the truth about 9/11 -- the perpetrators (not Muslims), their motivations and their consequent 'achievements' -- including wholesale slaughter of their enemies and theft of resources.

It's the Jews, isn't it? Conspiracy nuts always hate the jews.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HeliX said:

It's the Jews, isn't it? Conspiracy nuts always hate the jews.

HeliX you are evidently not a student of factual (vs propaganda) history but I see promising signs in your comment. There are respected historian accounts of this antisocial group from ancient to modern times. I might consider trying to help you if you demonstrate the required aptitude: Who did 9/11 and what is the evidence exposing these evil-doers?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

HeliX you are evidently not a student of factual (vs propaganda) history but I see promising signs in your comment. There are respected historian accounts of this antisocial group from ancient to modern times. I might consider trying to help you if you demonstrate the required aptitude: Who did 9/11 and what is the evidence exposing these evil-doers?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

We must try to suppress this awakening by the goyim. Look at this report by Christians for Truth: Why Is There An Uptick In Antisemitic ‘Hate Crimes’ Every Year On The Anniversary of 9/11?

https://christiansfortruth.com/why-is-there-an-uptick-in-antisemitic-hate-crimes-every-year-on-the-anniversary-of-9-11/

Where will this end -- soap bars, lampshades, hangings dedicated to Odin?

• Confused 1