Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Been invited for my booster shot.  Does this mean that the government have realised the initial chips aren't working as well as they wanted, or do they want to just finish me off sooner than the already scheduled 3 years?

It's just an excuse for them to turn you off and on again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Been invited for my booster shot.  Does this mean that the government have realised the initial chips aren't working as well as they wanted, or do they want to just finish me off sooner than the already scheduled 3 years?

The batteries are not lasting as long as they expected. They are part solar powered and the great Manx weather hasn't given as much charge. They are looking at wind power for the next batch. But don't tell the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists. They might thinks its serious

image.thumb.png.6ee20d1aaa941445e4e69a03879c4eb9.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Happier diner said:

The batteries are not lasting as long as they expected. They are part solar powered and the great Manx weather hasn't given as much charge. They are looking at wind power for the next batch. But don't tell the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists. They might thinks its serious

image.thumb.png.6ee20d1aaa941445e4e69a03879c4eb9.png

now there's an idea , a hat with solar panels and a small windmill to charge your phone up when you want to look like a twat.

Edited by WTF

7 hours ago, wrighty said:

Wrighty just get vaxxed as many times as you can. We have targets to reach -- return on investment + unmentionables. Fill up until your life runneth over. :)

15 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Dunno if anyone had come across this story from Donegal? 

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/anti-vaxxers-remove-covid-patient-hospital

Old guy with covid, one of those 'freemen of the land' types. Rescued from hospital. Dead.

I hope legal charges are brought against the "rescuer".  It was hardly a free will decision, the "rescuer" was putting immense pressure on a very ill and vulnerable man.  Shocking. 

• Like 2

He's a stunning hot take from that source of sense Breitbart

Could it possibly be that the left has manipulated huge swathes of Trump voters into believing they are owning the left by not taking the life-saving Trump Vaccine?

It's an almost incomprehensible article, but then those absolute fucking loonies on the right in the US are often incomprehensible.

https://archive.is/6iXeU#selection-669.14-673.54 (no clicks for BB)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Dunno if anyone had come across this story from Donegal? 

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/anti-vaxxers-remove-covid-patient-hospital

Old guy with covid, one of those 'freemen of the land' types. Rescued from hospital. Dead.

TT we need more of these pro-vax stories. Too many people are anti the CV19 vax since following honest medical experts. Keep them coming. We must try to scare the bejesus out of the awakened before we lose control of the narrative.

6 hours ago, Nimrod The Third said:

TT we need more of these pro-vax stories. Too many people are anti the CV19 vax since following honest medical experts. Keep them coming. We must try to scare the bejesus out of the awakened before we lose control of the narrative.

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for? 

3 hours ago, swoopy2110 said:

Fancy a holiday to Wales?

https://blaeneinion.org/faqs/

The above retreat is ONLY accepting bookings from unvaccinated people (and you have to phone to book, presumably so she can vet you). Due to 'significant reports' of the damaging effects on unvaccinated people from hanging round vaccinated people.

Absolute nut jobs.

to be honest the clientele these lot are appealing to would treat a compound leg fracture with essential oils and a poultice of nettles and tree bark.

my question would be, does their public liability insurance cover them if someone catches covid there and dies?

Latest WHACKO conspiracy theory being pushed today - The UK government are purposefully killing people because, well I'm not sure. But they're doing it, deliberately. Apparently the proof is because some people are testing positive with a cold on LFT and then negative on PCR. So the gov is purposefully messing with the pcr.

This nonsense is not being spread by the smileys or cat arses, no, but by the blue hearts.

I fucking despair.

Edited by TheTeapot