Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

26 minutes ago, quilp said:

Never knew that. In severe cases Shingles is awful. My MiL had it on and off for years and is scarred by it but fortunately hasn't had an outbreak in over a decade. 

Your poor MiL. Once is bad enough!

One in five people suffer long-term pain from shingles called postherpetic neuralgia, which can last for a few months or over a year. It can also cause vision problems. 

There are three main areas it can appear, all starting at the spine: lower back wrapping around the hip and spreading to the upper thigh; mid-back wrapping around the torso into the lower chest/upper belly; or back of the neck wrapping around to the face.

It's the last one that can cause vision problems; if it goes into the eye it can cause varying degrees of blindness. Thankfully it only comes out on one side or the other so damage only occurs in one eye. 

A friend of mine had 95% vision loss in her right eye from shingles, and constant pain and light-sensitivity in the eye as well. She's now deceased, but she suffered with this for around fifteen years.

• Thanks 2

Mushies to the rescue. You need to cook them:

https://curativemushrooms.com/medicinal-mushrooms-for-viruses-immune-health

Reishi Mushroom

Cordyceps Mushroom

Maitake (Hen of the Woods)

Shiitake Mushroom

You can do some more digging into medicinal mushrooms. They treat many conditions.

If afflicted give them a go. Buy online, all legal,

Mushies have antiviral properties. Rare in medicine.

Other medicinal mushies include Turkey Tail, Lions Main (neurological), and some other species which effectively deal with neurological issues, including anecdotally nerve viruses.

Search on individual names or medicinal mushrooms.

Another treatment which alleviates the pain is........Cannabis.

Bad news. You need to activate the CB1 receptor with THC (insufficient anandamide in the body)

Anandamide/THC is the neuroprotective component of cannabis operating on the CB1 receptors.

CBD may help, not so good. Ask your politicians why this is not available as medicine.

https://medcard.app/how-does-medical-marijuana-help-with-treat-shingles-herpes-zoster/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3055736/

Gosh, I've just had 'legal' papers through the post (which assert they have been 'served') putting me on Notice (sic) that if I'm elected and continue 'in the fraudulent covid-19 policies of the previous administration' I'll be fined 'an agreed' £500,000.

No signature or address but purport to be from the Lawyers for The Manx Truth Commission. I suspect that's someone who possibly played Monica in Friends.

I mean really - I don't mind the occasional half million fine, but this could get expensive. Luckily I have some £500,000 banknotes I made earlier that I can use to stay out of pretend jail.

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Gosh, I've just had 'legal' papers through the post (which assert they have been 'served') putting me on Notice (sic) that if I'm elected and continue 'in the fraudulent covid-19 policies of the previous administration' I'll be fined 'an agreed' £500,000.

No signature or address but purport to be from the Lawyers for The Manx Truth Commission. I suspect that's someone who possibly played Monica in Friends.

I mean really - I don't mind the occasional half million fine, but this could get expensive. Luckily I have some £500,000 banknotes I made earlier that I can use to stay out of pretend jail.

C54764F4-4547-490A-A28B-B5C68B915F53.png