Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

35 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Another "Commission".  Who gave them the Commission? 

Tried looking them up.  Don't have headed paper, don't have any contact details and don't have a website.  This is pathetic even by "freeman of the land" nutters.  At least they went to the effort of creating a website for their fake courts! 

6 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Tried looking them up.  Don't have headed paper, don't have any contact details and don't have a website.  This is pathetic even by "freeman of the land" nutters.  At least they went to the effort of creating a website for their fake courts! 

Same here, not a trace on line.  I hope all recipients hand the notices over to the police with the envelopes. 

This is the Appendix showing all the places they sent FOI requests and got back a response that the virus had not been isolated.

Problem with FOI is you have to ask the right question of the correct public body.

They asked if the Covid virus had been isolated.

Take IoM. We don’t have a public laboratory that would be able to isolate Covid virus. So the answer is no! It’s meaningless.

Isolating and gene sequencing isn’t everyday science. But it has taken place. It’s what enables the antigen detection using PCR, also the creation of the new style vaccines.

The gene sequence is available. You can’t do that without isolating.

60C58CAA-552B-4F8D-8CB4-5D7855360E68.png

• Like 2

I like how they have separately listed the United Kingdom, Britain, Scotland, England and Wales.  

I would also be interested to know if they actually translated their letters to Slovakian, Ukrainian, Norwegian etc or just sent them in English.  If they translated them did they use a proper translation service or Google Translate?  If they used Google Translate then I bet the letters were virtually unreadable!  

1 hour ago, Stu Peters said:

Gosh, I've just had 'legal' papers through the post (which assert they have been 'served') putting me on Notice (sic) that if I'm elected and continue 'in the fraudulent covid-19 policies of the previous administration' I'll be fined 'an agreed' £500,000.

I don't think you need to worry, Stu - I've highlighted the operative phrase 😉

Meanwhile, shall I start a GoFundMe appeal to cover the first half mill fine, just in case? Don't worry, if it's not needed I'll use it to buy cars and aeroplanes, wine women and song. I might just waste the rest...

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Meanwhile, shall I start a GoFundMe appeal to cover the first half mill fine, just in case? Don't worry, if it's not needed I'll use it to buy cars and aeroplanes, wine women and song. I might just waste the rest...

Employ me to defend you, guaranteed win, no need to raise the half mil. I really want to argue with these fucks. In public.

I would accept Stella as payment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1