Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

"blackmail" - hasn't that term been deemed offensive yet?

Why isn't there a 'whitemail', then? After all, paper is usually white, is it not?

Get it cancelled, call out the white privilege, see it for what it is. Damned colonialists, they're to blame, I'm off to block the M25...

Hang on a minute, my shoes are on the wrong feet.

• Haha 3

It is easy to just write these  people off as nutters, but I do wonder if they are so convinced by their rightness that they would tempted to go further.  A visit to the usual suspects by Mr Plod may be advisable.

It would also be interesting to know who had made the FOI requests.  Was it by individuals or the MTC?  If the latter, then was the request correctly acceded to?  Surely an FOi request has to be made by a legally recognised person? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gladys said:

It is easy to just write these  people off as nutters, but I do wonder if they are so convinced by their rightness that they would tempted to go further.  A visit to the usual suspects by Mr Plod may be advisable.

It would also be interesting to know who had made the FOI requests.  Was it by individuals or the MTC?  If the latter, then was the request correctly acceded to?  Surely an FOi request has to be made by a legally recognised person? 

I believe the FOI on the Island was one Steven Gardner.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Isle-of-Man-FOI-response.pdf

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Hard to imagine what advice Mr. Plod might have for those usual suspects though. What are they to say? It's possible this group have a scored-up legalist behind them anyway, I can think of one candidate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

If that's the same idiot who is currently posting as "Steven Otfh Gardner" on IOMN&P then he's a walloper of the highest calibre.

image.png.3c160200a0dfb4bdde7cddf8aeafe303.png

The very same. I believe the "Ofth" is "Of the family house", which he probably believes absolves him of any legal responsibilities tied to his actual name.