Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

5 hours ago, The Chief said:

these fucking weapons should have been arrested for tresspassing if they had no business being in the hospital, its not a fucking Gregg's or a Weatherspoons where they usually hang out.

Loved the comment that the Pope is head of worldwide business and stripped NHS of their indemnity 😀

12 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Can't be arrested for trespassing its a civil matter

On 4/19/2021 at 2:15 PM, John Wright said:

BallaDoc, never assume Manx law is the same as in England.

1. Rambling, in gross, walking anywhere and everywhere, is not the same as a right of way. Right of Way goes from A to B via an identifiable route. In England there was no right to ramble, or even by dedication, in gross. Ramblage rights are statutory. However ramblage in gross exists in the IOM by dedication, on Douglas Head. But never been claimed by continuous use.

2. In IOM trespass on farmland, open land, has been a criminal offence since the 1700’s. There’s a case in 1980 when Eddie Garside argued that it didn’t apply to a house and garden. He was correct.

2 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I laughed, but then I didn’t. This is just bizarre beyond belief. 

It's all to do with the Priory of Sion hoax. Complete bollocks, of course, but the 80s book about it was a jolly entertaining read.

The real crazies have the Priory of Sion,the Opus Dei sect of the Catholic Church, and the Rothschilds (the Rothschilds are always involved somewhere) in some sort of conspiracy theory megamix. 

On 10/21/2021 at 8:36 AM, offshoremanxman said:

I see one of them is amazingly named Jamie Freeman.  I wonder if that's  a "legal fiction" or a serendipitous "Freeman fiction"... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Same in Bulgaria. Schools in areas with more than 750 live cases per 100,000 have moved to remote learning. That’s 2/3 of the country.

Green pass, a combo of vaccination certificate, or certificate of recovery, or negative PCR within 72 or LFT within 48 hours, has to be shown to enter all public places/events except banks/food stores, was introduced yesterday. Mask wearing has never been removed.

Vaccination rate is low 20’s %wise. Rates are rising rapidly. If rates don’t fall within 2 weeks it’s likely that lockdown will be introduced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

No real surprises there I suppose. Ex communist country. The rates seem to be really low in most countries that historically don’t trust their government to honestly look after their welfare because of previous human rights issues. It will give the anti vaxxer’s even more to get angry about though. 

It’s a long time since communism fell, 34 years. Half the population has been born since then. And another large chunk were very young.

Theres been a huge misinformation campaign by extreme right politicians and by Russian sources.

There was a demo outside the health ministry on Thursday. 50 people. 200 police standing some distance away. All very civilised.

Police were young, professional. I was in hotel opposite. Bulgaria has even more dropped kerbs inconsistency than Douglas. I crossed over to take a look. No dropped kerbs on far side of Crossing. Didn’t notice. One police officer assisted me to get me up and another lifted the chair.

Some ex communist countries have high rates. Serbia, Russia and Bulgaria are at the bottom. UK now half way down due to poor follow up in 12-18’s

• Like 2