Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 7:07 PM, The Phantom said:

Glad this just appears to be a Ramsey affliction. Another reason not to venture up North

They're moving South. 

Forgot at the time, but there was one of them protesting (standing there with an Anti-Vax tshirt) up at the Fort North Roundabout last week. 

6 hours ago, The Phantom said:

They're moving South. 

Forgot at the time, but there was one of them protesting (standing there with an Anti-Vax tshirt) up at the Fort North Roundabout last week. 

Probably Heading as he appears fairly regularly at cycle 360 in the anti vaxxers t shirt 

7 hours ago, The Phantom said:

They're moving South. 

If Courtenay is stood in the rain at a roundabout, at least he isn't sending me (and the police, and MHKs, and parents of kids at high schools on the IoM) emails or letters about how I'm a "covid criminal", "PCR fraudster" and happen to "kill children" for a living. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rachomics said:

If Courtenay is stood in the rain at a roundabout, at least he isn't sending me (and the police, and MHKs, and parents of kids at high schools on the IoM) emails or letters about how I'm a "covid criminal", "PCR fraudster" and happen to "kill children" for a living. 

He could have an unlimited 4G contract and do it on his phone. 

Although, if he’s in Ramsey you’re probably right. 

15 hours ago, rachomics said:

Can't you sue him?

16 hours ago, rachomics said:

Hi Rachel

You may be aware that Dr John Campbell - a well-qualified nurse rather than medical doctor - gained millions of followers to his Youtube channel during the covid crisis because of his informative and balanced commentary about all the issues. He was an early advocate and recipient of the mRNA vaccine. As was consultant cardiologist Dr Aseem Malhotra.

In the light of experience, particularly the increasing toll of alarming sudden deaths, both have changed their views about the safety of the mRNA vaccines. Nether can be dismissed as ‘anti-vaxxers’ - Dr Malhotra was in fact featured on the ‘Good Morning Britain’ TV show as one of the first vaccine recipients - but both now clearly have grave, evidence based concerns.

In the links below Dr Campbell highlights the 17% increase in mortality in Australia and is circumspectly raising the question of whether the vaccines are the cause. Dr Malhotra speaks far more candidly. I hope you can find time in your schedule to at least consider what is being said. The issues could hardly be more important:-

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, quaylaM said:

I hope you can find time in your schedule to at least consider what is being said. 

I've pencilled in my consideration for 12pm on the twelfth of never.

Edited by Zarley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, quaylaM said:

Hi Rachel

You may be aware that Dr John Campbell - a well-qualified nurse rather than medical doctor - gained millions of followers to his Youtube channel during the covid crisis because of his informative and balanced commentary about all the issues. He was an early advocate and recipient of the mRNA vaccine. 

Wow a YouTube nurse. Must be gospel then! 

• Haha 1