Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

There is a gentleman on the Isle of Man News and Politics page claiming that the jabs are soft kill bio-weapons which will cause 'antibody dependant enhancement' and anyone vaccinated will die within 3 years... He hasn't actually explained why anyone would want to do this though.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

There is a gentleman on the Isle of Man News and Politics page claiming that the jabs are soft kill bio-weapons which will cause 'antibody dependant enhancement' and anyone vaccinated will die within 3 years... He hasn't actually explained why anyone would want to do this though.

where's TJ when you need him?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

The population control thing is a very common theme in conspiracy circles. Things like this encourage it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

45 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

There's a whole set of the morons all over the local FB pages at the moment. I've stopped looking - depressing.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/canadian-doctor-62-of-patients-vaccinated-for-covid-have-permanent-heart-damage/

Canadian Doctor: 62% of Patients Vaccinated for COVID Have Permanent Heart Damage

These are the findings of Dr. Charles Hoffe. He sounded the alarm over the severe reactions he was observing in his patients who chose to get the shot, which included death.

Dr. Hoffe is risking not only his reputation but probably his life to bring important information regarding the COVID-19 shots that the Globalists who control the corporate media and social media are trying very hard to censor.

Dr. Hoffe states that the blood clots that are being reported in the corporate media as being “rare” are anything but rare, based on his own testing of his own patients who had recently received one of the shots. He states that these people are now permanently disabled, and they will no longer be able to do what they used to do.

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/canadian-doctor-62-of-patients-vaccinated-for-covid-have-permanent-heart-damage/

Canadian Doctor: 62% of Patients Vaccinated for COVID Have Permanent Heart Damage

These are the findings of Dr. Charles Hoffe. He sounded the alarm over the severe reactions he was observing in his patients who chose to get the shot, which included death.

Dr. Hoffe is risking not only his reputation but probably his life to bring important information regarding the COVID-19 shots that the Globalists who control the corporate media and social media are trying very hard to censor.

Dr. Hoffe states that the blood clots that are being reported in the corporate media as being “rare” are anything but rare, based on his own testing of his own patients who had recently received one of the shots. He states that these people are now permanently disabled, and they will no longer be able to do what they used to do.

Not a single link to a study. Lots of links to articles about the "mark of the beast" though.

lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

The surviving son of the Portuguese family who all died from Covid said they believed a similar conspiracy theory & all refused the vaccine .

12 minutes ago, Banker said:

The surviving son of the Portuguese family who all died from Covid said they believed a similar conspiracy theory & all refused the vaccine .

Probably made an example of by the authorities to coerce others into getting the dangerous mind controlling heart stopping blood clotting vaccine. 

Am I doing this right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, wrighty said:

Just like the flat earth thread. 2 hour long videos of complete shite (no, I didn’t watch it - who would?)

I saw the serious looking fake doctor on the opening slide and that was enough for me.

I presume I can get the vaccine out of my blood by cutting an artery open and using a big magnet can I?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3