LoveIOM Gift Card

4 minutes ago, snowman said:

Are there any Turskish restaurants ?

There are probably no specific Armenian restaurants, or Albanian restaurants, but you can get most styles of food over here, even if not down to the exact district in a certain country.

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

a new digital gift card which local and visitors can use to buy goods and services

They've had one for years. I often used to use it myself. The UK has a similar system. Ours looked like this and could even be swapped for the UK ones. Nobody uses it much nay longer.

image.jpeg.abbd2fa9bb1f6aca6fdd8e1846a6a947.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can pay with your card, watch, phone or Bill Gates microchips in the vaccine! We need another means?

If this is some sort of discount scheme then I don't think the the Islands economy needs to offer a discount!

If people are on the Island where are they going to spend their money other than here!!!

The T's and C's make it look like a classic data mining exercise. click here

Also worth looking at the "London Office" of the original promoter. A serviced office which the front man Kent has multiple companies registered too. (Although saying that, it seems to have recently changed from Impelity to KBH ltd since I last looked but both the same floor of the same building. )

All mixed up with "Gef", I just hope IOM PLC have done their DD.