Brexit Penny Dropping?

ManxTaxPayer

On 12/22/2021 at 8:36 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

Totally unaffected by Brexit. This wine guy needs to learn how to be ready to react to changes that happen in the market. Perhaps Tim Martin of Wetherspoons could give him some advice?

That advice would be:

"Become a tory donor. Not only would that give you a say in policy but you can also get cashed-up by pretending to know about producing PPE..."

...and so on.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:49 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

Bureaucracy, has, and always will be with us. Think of the raft of regulations that have been introduced over the last couple of decades ( an awful lot of  them from the EU itself) 

Can you name any that are detrimental?

Clue: think of all the raw sewage currently being released untreated into UK rivers...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Enthusiastic supporters of Brexit seem to struggle to come up with any tangible benefits but here's one which I'm sure we can all agree is fantastic news. 

Far better off buying a magnum of champagne ( 2.64 pints) which has been freely available for as long as I can remember!

Edited by The Voice of Reason

On 12/24/2021 at 4:35 PM, ManxTaxPayer said:

Enthusiastic supporters of Brexit seem to struggle to come up with any tangible benefits but here's one which I'm sure we can all agree is fantastic news. 

How will the UK government persuade the French, Italian and German wine producers to release it in pint bottles?