Brexit Penny Dropping?

ManxTaxPayer

4 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Aaah but such things are only post-Brexit negstives if you are considering the public interest. The tossers who engineered this propaganda victory only ever had the private interests of themselves and their allies in mind. 🤑🦄🤑🦄🤑🦄

6 hours ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Wow. I didnt see the photo last time for some reason...that list includes anti-scabies meds and several systemic antifungals meds. The indescriminate use of such compounds in developing nations has been linked to emergence of resistant organisms. Once again, politics and economics being prioritized over science and public health. A sad reflection on society.

1 minute ago, opusManx said:

Wow. I didnt see the photo last time for some reason...that list includes anti-scabies meds and several systemic antifungals meds. The indescriminate use of such compounds in developing nations has been linked to emergence of resistant organisms. Once again, politics and economics being prioritized over science and public health. A sad reflection on society.

As a layman I would have thought that anti scabies and anti fungal stuff is good.

Are these oranges being sold in developing nations? ( which you seem to suggest is bad)

8 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

As a layman I would have thought that anti scabies and anti fungal stuff is good.

Are these oranges being sold in developing nations? ( which you seem to suggest is bad)

I suggested no such thing. Dont know how you got that. As I wrote, I was referring to adverse consequences on society of indescriminate use of antimicrobials. This is more widespread in countries where access to such meds is unregulated ( and in countries where they are used in industrial livestock management). Google it...plenty of research on it.

23 hours ago, opusManx said:

I suggested no such thing. Dont know how you got that. As I wrote, I was referring to adverse consequences on society of indescriminate use of antimicrobials. This is more widespread in countries where access to such meds is unregulated ( and in countries where they are used in industrial livestock management). Google it...plenty of research on it.

You should be clearer in your posts then. To be generous you were ambiguous at best.