Brexit Penny Dropping?

ManxTaxPayer

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

A new low for you Remainers to sink to

You are right.  We must not forget that voting in a free and fair referendum is directly comparable to the defence of their nation by the Ukraine people. 

According to the British Prime Minister anyway.  Expect medals in the post soon if you voted for Brexit.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

You are right.  We must not forget that voting in a free and fair referendum is directly comparable to the defence of their nation by the Ukraine people. 

According to the British Prime Minister anyway.  Expect medals in the post soon if you voted for Brexit.

Eh? 
Yes I am right in pointing out that voting in a free and fair referendum is by no means directly comparable to the invasion of a neighbouring country, trying to be justified by ridiculous propaganda.

Nothing to do with manipulating social media 

I didn’t have a vote myself but I do know many who voted for Brexit.

I promise the day they get a medal through their letterbox post I will be on here to let you know. 
But I would advise you not to hold your breath.

And it was a secret referendum so how would they know who to give medals to?

You’re very silly

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to when BREXIT actually kicks in because it certainly has not done so yet. Although Blair and his lot caused the most damage in the UK this lot have proved to be the most useless and corrupt government for many decades.