Brexit Penny Dropping?

ManxTaxPayer

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Gina Miller and John Bercow upheld the rule of law. Which means you're talking nonsense.

I see the appalling Daily Mail, inevitably, are trying to rubbish the committee which will look into how much of a liar Bozo Johnson is. So they obviously think he's guilty.

Certainly some Daily Mail journalists are talking down the Johnson performance and being supported by Johnson fans but I'm not.  As for Miller and Bercow I have my own opinion about that pair and how they played and it's far from being complimentary.

18 hours ago, Eris said:

John Major relinquished UK sovereignty when he signed Maastricht.   I do wonder where BREXIT leaves the Island though in view of its relationship with the UK.  That's not yet been tested in court but it might be amusing when it eventually is.

Hi Woody, where have you been hiding?

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

The facts of the matter are that over 70% that arrive by rubber boats are genuine asylum seekers who are given leave of entry and stay.

Firstly you're out of date, secondly the UK should not be providing asylum to anyone who has travelled to the UK via a country in which they are in no need of asylum such as France or for that matter any EU member state.

19 minutes ago, Eris said:

Firstly you're out of date, secondly the UK should not be providing asylum to anyone who has travelled to the UK via a country in which they are in no need of asylum such as France or for that matter any EU member state.

Thats not what the International conventions, the UK has been signed up to for 70 years, say. Another bit of international law you’d just tear up. If you aren’t woody2 then you’re definitely Priti Patel. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eris said:

So, what do you say the figures are, and link to the source.

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Thats not what the International conventions, the UK has been signed up to for 70 years, say. Another bit of international law you’d just tear up. If you aren’t woody2 then you’re definitely Priti Patel. 

I'd not hesitate to tear up a great many international conventions that are of no value to the UK and are in fact positively detrimental to the best interests of the UK. And no, not Priti Patel but much closer always assuming "Woody2" is or was a male. 

13 minutes ago, John Wright said:

So, what do you say the figures are, and link to the source.

Greater than 40% rubber boat criminals are now coming from Albania.  Source various and not just UK MSM.

Edited to add check out various Social Media sites including a number of Tik Toc "adverts" promoting and giving details of support services for Albanians to utilise to break into the UK.

Edited by Eris

26 minutes ago, Eris said:

Greater than 40% rubber boat criminals are now coming from Albania.  Source various and not just UK MSM.

Edited to add check out various Social Media sites including a number of Tik Toc "adverts" promoting and giving details of support services for Albanians to utilise to break into the UK.

No, no, you link to your source. TikTok? That’s a reliable source? Albanians May be the organisers, the guys who take the money, find the boats, the wagons, but they aren’t the refugees. 

Perhaps I was wrong thinking about woody or pritti. Your prejudices are Rog, to a T.

34 minutes ago, Eris said:

I'd not hesitate to tear up a great many international conventions that are of no value to the UK and are in fact positively detrimental to the best interests of the UK. And no, not Priti Patel but much closer always assuming "Woody2" is or was a male. 

The problem is, when you’re a pariah, and outside everything, and you need the protection they bring.