Douglas Sh@hole!

Max Power

13 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

No, I'm just winding you up. We used to call it banter but I think it's might be classed as bullying nowadays necessitating a safe space, so I'll stop.

I only wear a suit when I have to and choose jeans and T-shirts when I don't. With polished shoes though I do own a pair of Skechers too.

If I ignore your climate change nonsense I am starting to warm to your way of thinking Stu.

Can I just say one thing that is holding me back from being a full on SP Fanboy? Do Not Put "Girls" as an interest in your online signature.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

If I ignore your climate change nonsense I am starting to warm to your way of thinking Stu.

Can I just say one thing that is holding me back from being a full on SP Fanboy? Do Not Put "Girls" as an interest in your online signature.

I think having “boys” as an interest may raise even more eyebrows though?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I think having “boys” as an interest may raise even more eyebrows though?

That is my point, one is equally as bad as the other.

We know what he really means but in this day and age you just don't state stuff like that. 

My Father hated the Germans and the Japanese - He would call them the N word and all sorts of descriptions of their eyes to express his hatred.

To be fair he had fought them in WW2 but toward the end of his life he was self aware enough to not say "were your family Nazis" when he met a person from Germany or "Does your vagina go horizontal" if he met an Asian woman.

SP's "Girls" sig is just really wrong and due to his age really creepy.

Edited by Boris Johnson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 0bserver said:

Well if they serve no purpose and they're a drain on the taxpayer why keep them?

While you can accuse me of hating everything, serious cuts are the only thing that will change the current mess. Sitting around with our collective thumb up our arse isn't going to change a thing.

Serve no purpose and a drain on the taxpayer……that could describe a lot of positions I would suggest.

55 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

That is my point, one is equally as bad as the other.

We know what he really means but in this day and age you just don't state stuff like that...

What does "this day and age" mean here? That we should all bow-down to some ill-defined 'progressive' culture awash with identitarianism?

Bollocks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, quilp said:

What does "this day and age" mean here? That we should all bow-down to some ill-defined 'progressive' culture awash with identitarianism?

Bollocks. 

Quilp doesn't a 40 plus year old man sound creepy if they say they have an interest in girls?

Women or ladies would be better although still demeaning in my view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Bollocks. 

It means that in 2022 it is not cool to put an interest as girls, when you are an over 50 year old male.

Having said that, and to his credit. SP has changed his sig to say women, which in 2022 are fair game still and I hope they always will be, lovely creatures .............. 🙂 mmmmmmmm

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

It means that in 2022 it is not cool to put an interest as girls, when you are an over 50 year old male.

Having said that, and to his credit. SP has changed his sig to say women, which in 2022 are fair game still and I hope they always will be, lovely creatures .............. 🙂 mmmmmmmm

This might be the least cool thing anyone on here has ever said. Let that sink in.

• Thanks 1