Douglas Sh@hole!

Max Power

59 minutes ago, asitis said:

It does make you wonder when you look at much of our infrastructure, where the vast amounts of cash that were historically swilling about within Government have gone ? !

" Rather deal with the problems of success" etc etc etc !!!

As ever it's keep the select few very comfortable.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Someone has decided 3:30am alcohol licence is a good thing. wtf.

Don't buy or live in a property in Douglas, you are likely to be woken up by drunks around 4pm on a weekend morning. Talking loudly on their phones or to each other or just being generally drunk/drugged loud arseholes as they meander the streets. And if you are in a flatted property there is a likelihood that the drunks will continue their partying for some time after at home.

Currently Jaks and 1886 have the late-late weekend licence, catering for their generally wonderful clientele (see any Isle of Man newspaper for details). 

If these people can't have their fun by 1:30am then there is something seriously wrong. 

Douglas is surely the utter shithole of the Isle of Man.

Utter fucking shithole.

And if I sound like a grumpy bastard that hasn't had enough sleep, again. You are dead fucking correct.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, finlo said:

It couldn't look much worse than it does now!

It could and it did in the 1850's to 1920's, many photos on iMuseum. I think it was the Methodists who documented the very sorry state of Douglas and Ramsey, alcoholism was rampant,

Well I tell you what, I think I am warming to the idea of this cannabis stuff lots of you people support.

Is that where people smoke the stuff, usually at home or in a friends house and do this 'chillling' thing, maybe get into a few sounds and generally have a peaceful time.

Yes, I am warming very much to the idea. 

Douglas - The Shithole of the Isle of Man where you can get pissed as a fart until 3:30 am and wake peaceful people up on the way home with your inane talk and silly drunk behaviour.

Douglas, a shithole of a place that facilitates late-late night drunks/early weekend morning drunkenness and arseholeness. Every weekend without fucking fail. Fucking Douglas - Fucking Shithole.

Edited by Barlow

4 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Well I tell you what, I think I am warming to the idea of this cannabis stuff lots of you people support.

Is that where people smoke the stuff, usually at home or in a friends house and do this 'chillling' thing, maybe get into a few sounds and generally have a peaceful time.

Yes, I am warming very much to the idea. 

You can come have a spliff with me sometime if you'd like. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, quilp said:

MaryWhitehouse.jpg

No. Not Mary Whitehouse. Not at all

Just a person who feels that being woken up every Saturday and/or Sunday morning at 4pm (edit: I meant 4am) is out of order.

Douglas. Shithole. Loud, noisy, shithole of a place. Fuck your weekend, everyone, for the sake of pissheads and late night noisy drunks who are being pampered to by the authorities in providing late-late night licensing.

Edited for correct time.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Barlow said:

No. Not Mary Whitehouse. Not at all

Just a person who feels that being woken up every Saturday and/or Sunday morning at 4pm is out of order.

Douglas. Shithole. Loud, noisy, shithole of a place. Fuck your weekend, everyone, for the sake of pissheads and late night noisy drunks who are being pampered to by the authorities in providing late-late night licensing.

Should be out of bed by 4pm anyhow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1