IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

Just now, Jarndyce said:

Hands up all those who gave their opinion, in this thread, that the Deemster was (essentially) part of the Establishment and it was all a fix and DHSC would win the day...

I don’t honestly think in this case it was, it was clearly a stalling tactic from the off, desperate and clutching at straws. He obviously is not prepared to put his reputation on the line.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

Hands up all those who gave their opinion, in this thread, that the Deemster was (essentially) part of the Establishment and it was all a fix and DHSC would win the day...

I didnt declare those thoughts but history tells us it wouldnt be unreasonable to have thought that. This whole result as I said is hopefully the first step ! Well done Deemster Corlett . 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

Haha , Howard who...he didnt have a clue what went on under his watch. You wont see him for dust. He's got his gong and his big pension . He doesnt give a toss. 

Lots of tossing going on …………… should i watch This Morning or BBC News? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Haha , Howard who...he didnt have a clue what went on under his watch. You wont see him for dust. He's got his gong and his big pension . He doesnt give a toss. 

He never did.  Like a former Infrastructure minister - I hope he is up to his knees shovelling cow shit 24/7 now.

2 minutes ago, x-in-man said:

He never did.  Like a former Infrastructure minister - I hope he is up to his knees shovelling cow shit 24/7 now.

Could be any former infrastructure minister your talking about. Has there ever been one thats not been useless ?  

As for Quayle shovelling shit. Not sure he even knows what end of the shovel you use . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

I didn't, but it's worth saying that no judge could have allowed such a weak case and retained any credibility.  And Deemsters don't like being pissed about and the way this last minute attempt to stop things was done, fits that description perfectly.  I presume reasons for the judgment will be published later, but I imagine they will be quite a read.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Numbnuts said:

Could be any former infrastructure minister your talking about. Has there ever been one thats not been useless ?  

As for Quayle shovelling shit. Not sure he even knows what end of the shovel you use . 

I’m sure He likes to supervise his staff. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Most of COMIN are useless, I think Timmy C saw the light. The present one is full of hot air and waffle sadly, part of the problems and certainly not the solution. 

12 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Where’s Howard? It was all done under his watch.

There’s a serious point in all of this though between Ashfords downfall and this case. We were supposedly in a state of national emergency due to a global pandemic when these clowns were pissing about point scoring and attacking each other like 12 year olds. We should be having a full independent covid review to check any other abuses that occurred when everyone else was sat at home mesmerized by the Howie and Ashy clown show on Facebook. 

• Like 5