IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

On 8/29/2022 at 2:07 PM, NoTailT said:

Ashford is too busy on a kids holiday at Disney Land with his girlfriend (they have no kids) to give a rats arse about what's going on in the real world.

FbPse9VWAAE7PpK?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you for your post & remarkable yet blurry insight into our private life re: the topic of children. Since you have an issue in the fact that David went to Paris & Disney Land with his family (Disney Land at my request otherwise he wouldn’t have heard the end of it), i shall ensure that I personally seek permission from your good self for the next time I would like us to have a break away. This is meant sincerely with zero animosity. Best Regards & I hope you like the picture 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Kat Ellen said:

Thank you for your post & remarkable yet blurry insight into our private life re: the topic of children. Since you have an issue in the fact that David went to Paris & Disney Land with his family (Disney Land at my request otherwise he wouldn’t have heard the end of it), i shall ensure that I personally seek permission from your good self for the next time I would like us to have a break away. This is meant sincerely with zero animosity. Best Regards & I hope you like the picture 👍 

If you’ve got a picture of him on the “Dumbo” ride, please post it. I can’t begin to tell you how well that would go down on here 🤣

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

If you’ve got a picture of him on the “Dumbo” ride, please post it. I can’t begin to tell you how well that would go down on here 🤣

My persuasion failed when it came to the Dumbo ride but I have plenty of other animated photos (Mickey Mouse Ears.. cough cough) but I’m not that cruel. This forum would crucify him. Plenty of blackmail material for sure 😏

Edited by Kat Ellen
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kat Ellen said:

Darling, I know you're both a VERY good match.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Has anyone attended the first day of the disclosure tribunal hearing (that’s if it’s a public hearing)? I wonder if any of the proceedings are going to be reported?

Ex-DHSC CEO and Minister didn't disclose all documents to Ranson tribunal - Manx Radio

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Has anyone attended the first day of the disclosure tribunal hearing (that’s if it’s a public hearing)? I wonder if any of the proceedings are going to be reported?

No but there is a classic quote on IOM Newspapers website from the DHSC lawyer Jeremy Callin who apparently said: ‘With respect to the employment tribunal, they are not there to prevent miscarriages of justice.’

Quite what they are there for would be interesting to know if it’s not to stop people obtaining miscarriages of justice. 

Edited by BriT
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kat Ellen said:

Sounds like you need to audit your Facebook friends 😂

11 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Sounds like you need to audit your Facebook friends 😂

Not Facebook. It’s Twitter & it is an open platform sadly. Besides, if folk want to look at my account (as they don’t have anything better to do) then I have no problem with that, providing that after stalking they do not bitch about the ins and outs of it. Plus I’m not  accustomed to being brought into political fests over the sake of a trip to Disney 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Edited by Kat Ellen
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BriT said:

No but there is a classic quote on IOM Newspapers website from the DHSC lawyer Jeremy Callin who apparently said: ‘With respect to the employment tribunal, they are not there to prevent miscarriages of justice.’

Quite what they are there for would be interesting to know if it’s not to stop people obtaining miscarriages of justice. 

🤣 You wouldn't want him defending you in court would you...

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

A decent long piece of reporting, I suspect from Emma Draper, their current local democracy bod as these haven't been trained yet to reduce all articles to the first five paragraphs of a press release in the usual MR style.  One interesting thing is that the DHSC are still trying to get the hearing delayed on various grounds - the more they do this, the more it looks like they are hiding horrendous things.

They have managed to get agreement that the allegations of evidence being faked or altered won't be considered, while they are being investigated by Expol[1].  I'm not surprised at this as disclosure hearing are always about just that (documents or records not being supplied) rather than other forms of evidence alteration.

[1]  Obviously this also looks extremely dodgy, if a government department is publicly accused of criminal activity, doing nothing for three months and then calling in some mates to investigate, doesn't look good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7