IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Do I sense a mild irritation?

It's just that it seems to be getting worse.  At least with Ewart there was a bit of an awareness that data matter and need to be collected and shared.  We've gone back to finger-wagging and all the effort going into the press releases.  It's like being trapped in a lift with a Guardian columnist.

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

I shan’t be going. I’ve been Fab since I first came out at Uni.

First they appropriated our LBBTQIA+ rainbows, now they’ve stolen and perverted that cute 3 letter word, FAB.

"Tell us you were a teenager in the 60s/70s without telling us you were a teenager in the 60s/70s".

13 hours ago, John Wright said:

Link?

He’s been acting DHSC minister since October. What’s changed?

How long is acting temporary officer in your world. Here we are new year and he is still in place, like I said old Alfie boy saying keep your head down nose clean it will blow over. No one will remember you getting sacked from the very job you are doing for being incompetent. 

Edited by Dirty Buggane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

How long is acting temporary officer in your world. Here we are new year and he is still in place, like I said old Alfie boy saying keep your head down nose clean it will blow over. No one will remember you getting sacked from the very job you are doing for being incompetent. 

Alf has a limited pool of talent to choose from and LegCo elections in 6 weeks. I’d expect him to wait.

1 hour ago, Banker said:

How about Jason for minister, might stop him asking loads of stupid questions every month

Given the lack of legislation in the Keys at the moment if he wasn't asking questions they probably wouldn't be sitting. 

What exactly are the rest of them doing? Most of the new intake seem to have taken Anne Corletts vow of silence (and yes she is still there).

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

It's annoying that they're so short of staff that that level of triage is required.

But if its not urgent its not urgent.

Annoying? That length of waiting time is not acceptable really though is it ..... triage over the phone is far from ideal ... I know from personal experience my mum was admitted into Nobles because of poor phone triage and being fobbed off with pain killers....

• Like 1