IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

They claim they’ll have caught up by end March. We shall see.

Looks like a decent initiative poorly handled

Extra clinics to clear the backlog.

I found the reason for cancelling the service baffling, surely any integration with new system can be completed in tandem?  Feels like another lie about staffing from Manx care.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WTF said:

fucking hell ,  try counting the er's and um's  ,  must be camera shy.

They slipped up, they could have tips from their previous Minister of Health and Social Care, Rob Callister, who had lots of media training, and experienced in speaking in public. 

• Haha 1

Well now I’m the victim of a botched op. Came in for a day procedure and been here since last week! Off to Liverpool by air ambulance to sort it out!

Friends have been warning me of the high chance of Nobles getting it wrong, would I listen?

I came in feeling fine, now I feel awful with the prospect of feeling a lot worse. 

Bugger!

• Sad 6

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Well now I’m the victim of a botched op. Came in for a day procedure and been here since last week! Off to Liverpool by air ambulance to sort it out!

Friends have been warning me of the high chance of Nobles getting it wrong, would I listen?

I came in feeling fine, now I feel awful with the prospect of feeling a lot worse. 

Bugger!

Get well soon amigo. Got an advocate lined up?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Bugger!

Speedy recovery Max

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Bugger!

That's awful, Max! I hope Liverpool manages to fix whatever went wrong and you're feeling better very soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Bugger!

Get well soon !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Bugger!

Hope you make a quick and full recovery, Max.  That is rotten. 

A friend of mine is in Noble's at the moment, not impressed with the care she is getting or the 'joining up' of support services. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1