IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

19 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I'm not sure, he inherited much of this and it took place under a previous CM. What he must do to retain credibility is act fast and hard. If he fudges then he's toast.

Im sorry but Alf was part of the previous Comin and someone in Treasury would need to sign off on the legal fees.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

I'm not sure, he inherited much of this and it took place under a previous CM. What he must do to retain credibility is act fast and hard. If he fudges then he's toast.

I agree I quite like Alf but the silence is deafening and can’t continue. He needs to come out fighting but the CS seem to have totally beaten him into submission already. Taking out Greenhow and the head of OHR was just damage limitation for where we are now. No targets left to blame - so it becomes him in the firing line. 

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

It hasn't been forgotten for the last 3 years  doubt it will fade away over the next few months. 

Unless you are being sarcastic. 

I live in Douglas North, wonder which MHK I make my representations to?

Wannenburgh 

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Sorry but he was the treasury minister overseeing the Prom scheme , Liverpool landing stage , early days and this nonsense. He has had a easy ride in my opinion and has been a abject failure as CM. Mind you the clown who preceded him takes some beating . Howie and Ashy show….god help us . Thank god they’ve both gone. Should be stripped of there undeserved gongs.   

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, asitis said:

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse !

That was a sobering listen. She's right, every one of them is either still in place, transferred, or sitting on a huge payout or pension. Not one of them has faced any retribution for their actions and worse, our government has knowingly covered the whole thing up.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

That was a sobering listen. She's right, every one of them is either still in place, transferred, or sitting on a huge payout or pension. Not one of them has faced any retribution for their actions and worse, our government has knowingly covered the whole thing up.

As always.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1