IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

5 minutes ago, cissolt said:

He is man of many skills, I recall him claiming that it was feasible that a civil servant copied Dr Glover's robot code by looking over her shoulder.  He then went on to claim he had written "codes" in the past to justify the ludicrousness of his statement.  Not only was he lying, so was the civil servant who stole the code and claimed it as their own.

It wouldn't surprise me if Walter Mitty ashford claimed to have invented shoelaces.

Shoelaces would be incredible, velcro fasteners, possibly. 

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Shoelaces would be incredible, velcro fasteners, possibly. 

Possibly the length of string running arm cuff-to-arm cuff inside your coat to stop you losing your mittens..?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Of course not. 

Just shows how these people can get away with whatever theylike. Frightening really. Alf made a speech about Government changing its culture. What a load of old shit. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cheesypeas said:

Just shows how these people can get away with whatever theylike. Frightening really. Alf made a speech about Government changing its culture. What a load of old shit. 

There have been a myriad promises made by politicians over the last 18 or so years about reforming Govt, both during canvassing and post-election, about addressing numbers and expenditure, it's been a regular diatribe.

Almost as regular have been the numbers showing increases in the same things over the same periods. Simple fact is that the politicians are not in control of the behemoth.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cissolt said:

I recall him claiming that it was feasible that a civil servant copied Dr Glover's robot code by looking over her shoulder.  He then went on to claim he had written "codes" in the past to justify the ludicrousness of his statement.  Not only was he lying, so was the civil servant who stole the code and claimed it as their own.

I seem to recall that, at the time, there were elements on this very site that were prepared to rubbish everything Dr Glover said and, by implication, believe “Professor” Ashford.   Times change and, apparently, we change with the times…

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jarndyce said:

I seem to recall that, at the time, there were elements on this very site that were prepared to rubbish everything Dr Glover said and, by implication, believe “Professor” Ashford.   Times change and, apparently, we change with the times…

You would need to revisit contributions made by @lcd, @Fookadoodledoo and our very own "Voice of Reason" for timely reminder. All particularly venomous in respect of Dr Glover (@rachonomics) during the "letter" business.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

You may wish to revisit that comment in the cold light of day.

I would only revisit this to add more examples of his lying during COVID:

His friend in the uk had COVID 3 times in 3 months?

Myocarditis is actually lower in people who have had the vaccine?

The vaccine prevents transmission?

Magson is employed by the DHSC and will be on the island 3 days a week?

The delay in the rollout was due to waiting for the UK crown indemnity documentation to be received?

Dr Ranson is still employed by DHSC and I speak to her frequently?

And many many more lies, all recorded in video for historical reference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cissolt said:

The delay in the rollout was due to waiting for the UK crown indemnity documentation to be received?

So he’s not claimed to have invented shoelaces then?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Not defending Ashford but according to the British Heart Foundation "research has found that Covid-19 itself is much more likely to cause myocarditis than the vaccine is, and people who are vaccinated have a much lower risk of getting other serious complications caused by Covid-19."

• Like 3