IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

9 minutes ago, cissolt said:

I would only revisit this to add more examples of his lying during COVID:

His friend in the uk had COVID 3 times in 3 months?

Myocarditis is actually lower in people who have had the vaccine?

The vaccine prevents transmission?

Magson is employed by the DHSC and will be on the island 3 days a week?

The delay in the rollout was due to waiting for the UK crown indemnity documentation to be received?

Dr Ranson is still employed by DHSC and I speak to her frequently?

And many many more lies, all recorded in video for historical reference.

You sound like one of the anti vaxxers loons!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

So he’s not claimed to have invented shoelaces then?

739B4081-228F-4192-86AF-928ACEF3A7FF.jpeg

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

I knew she’d replied to me at some stage to say how sorry we should be for Ashy’s girlfriend. Of course she probably was Ashy’s girlfriend. It makes interesting reading now in the context of Ransons claims. 

F9DDB7E0-8A4A-4600-BE2E-32A0F10AB109.jpeg

After extensive investigation last year the conclusion was made that @FookADoodleDoo is DA's girlfriend. The problem is that "Takeover TV" reported her to the police and her employer (and others) two years ago for some rather phobic social media posts she'd been making. This lady and DA put two and two together, made five, and decided it must have been me. They've been told it isn't, even by the police, but to no avail. TakeoverTV refuse to admit who they are - even confidentially to the police to sort this whole thing out - so I seem to be getting the blame for their actions and never-ending "punishment" by this lady on social media across various accounts she has created for this purpose. This lady still posts snarky tweets to the effect that I tried to destroy her life, is utterly convinced of it, and can't seem to understand that making false allegations against an innocent party is rather nasty and spiteful. 

Edited by rachomics
grammar
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Dr Glover, I am sorry to hear you are still being treated horrendously as a result of the actions of David Ashford and his bit of skirt.

The majority of the Manx people appreciate your efforts during COVID, especially in light of the working environment you had to endure.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Dr Glover, I am sorry to hear you are still being treated horrendously as a result of the actions of David Ashford and his bit of skirt.

The majority of the Manx people appreciate your efforts during COVID, especially in light of the working environment you had to endure.

Second that totally…how many people have been persecuted and hounded and wronged  by members and people around our Governments . It has to stop….Cretins like Ashford need to get their just desserts .

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rachomics said:

This lady still posts snarky tweets to the effect that I tried to destroy her life, is utterly convinced of it, and can't seem to understand that making false allegations against an innocent party is rather nasty and spiteful. 

Any in work time as she’s another total lunatic who works for the Corpy isn't she? They must have an internet usage policy. That’s fairly shitty by TakeoverTV to report then not come forward. 

Edited by offshoremanxman

2 hours ago, rachomics said:

After extensive investigation last year the conclusion was made that @FookADoodleDoo is DA's girlfriend. The problem is that "Takeover TV" reported her to the police and her employer (and others) two years ago for some rather phobic social media posts she'd been making. This lady and DA put two and two together, made five, and decided it must have been me. They've been told it isn't, even by the police, but to no avail. TakeoverTV refuse to admit who they are - even confidentially to the police to sort this whole thing out - so I seem to be getting the blame for their actions and never-ending "punishment" by this lady on social media across various accounts she has created for this purpose. This lady still posts snarky tweets to the effect that I tried to destroy her life, is utterly convinced of it, and can't seem to understand that making false allegations against an innocent party is rather nasty and spiteful. 

I saw a Tweet from you saying that it should all now come to an end, do you finally have an enforced outcome?

10 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

I saw a Tweet from you saying that it should all now come to an end, do you finally have an enforced outcome?

That's for one of my other delightful harassers. It's been 2.5 years since I left DHSC, 2yrs since I gave evidence to PAC. The harassment from a few parties is getting old so I'm addressing it through various means, legal and criminal.

Edited by rachomics
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rachomics said:

That's for one of my other delightful harassers. It's been 2.5 years since I left DHSC, 2yrs since I gave evidence to PAC. The harassment from a few parties is getting old so I'm addressing it through various means, legal and criminal.

Ah. That Kat woman is a nasty cow. I hope you get sorted.

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

That’s fairly shitty by TakeoverTV to report then not come forward. 

Not really.  If someone's public social media is illegal or breaches the terms of their employment, then anyone is entitled to report it.  Who does so is irrelevant and they are entitled to privacy unless they are behaving in a way so malicious that it becomes illegal in itself and it's then a matter for the police.  In fact if you think that a wrong identification should lead to the 'correct' victim coming forward to be harassed in their turn, then  you're effectively enabling the harasser.

The behaviour in this instance rather resembles an exaggerated version of what we see on Manx Forums, when some poster will decide that two others (or indeed many) are really the same person on the grounds that they are both disagreeing with the poster.  It's a sort of narcissism where someone is so self-centred that they think they are always automatically right and there can't be more than one other person in the universe who thinks otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Not really.  If someone's public social media is illegal or breaches the terms of their employment, then anyone is entitled to report it.  Who does so is irrelevant and they are entitled to privacy unless they are behaving in a way so malicious that it becomes illegal in itself and it's then a matter for the police. 

Firstly I thought most people knew who Takoever TV is/was and secondly I’d have thought that if you reported something to the police anonymously they’d at least want to check that you aren’t linked to the other party associated with the complaint. There’s only so far they can take a compliant made anonymously unless any clear illegality occurred. As for the other points she is the exact sort of lunatic who would believe it’s all a conspiracy against her, but equally Glover often demonstrates the same behaviour traits. It’s hard to imagine a more toxic mix of defect egos bashing it out with each other with claims of stalking & hacking etc.

Edited by offshoremanxman

5 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

s for the other points she is the exact sort of lunatic who would believe it’s all a conspiracy against her, but equally Glover often demonstrates the same behaviour traits. It’s hard to imagine a more toxic mix of defect egos bashing it out with each other with claims of stalking & hacking etc.

Didn't take it long to turn into Dr. Glover bashing, did it?

• Like 5