IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

4 hours ago, buncha wankas said:

if HSCC are independently checking Manx Care adhere and perform the mandate, what the hell is the newly formed DHSC which costs us 10 million actually doing as the double up on Manx care senior management roles. 

Well quite.  The actual cost of DHSC is even murkier than most government accounts, but I reckon it's only around £4 million.  But, as I keep on boring everyone with repeating, it's difficult to see what it actually does.  Even compared to the failing commissioning model in the UK, it does far less than commissioners there, just a few local inspections (which arguably should be outsourced to impartial off-Islanders), a bit of admin around CQC and monitoring Manx Care.  If the latter turns out to be better done by a bunch of (mostly) retired locals being paid expenses, you can see why there might be tension.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

just a few local inspections (which arguably should be outsourced to impartial off-Islanders), a bit of admin around CQC and monitoring Manx Care.  If the latter turns out to be better done by a bunch of (mostly) retired locals being paid expenses, you can see why there might be tension.

This!   With knobs on!

5 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Well quite.  The actual cost of DHSC is even murkier than most government accounts, but I reckon it's only around £4 million.  But, as I keep on boring everyone with repeating, it's difficult to see what it actually does.  Even compared to the failing commissioning model in the UK, it does far less than commissioners there, just a few local inspections (which arguably should be outsourced to impartial off-Islanders), a bit of admin around CQC and monitoring Manx Care.  If the latter turns out to be better done by a bunch of (mostly) retired locals being paid expenses, you can see why there might be tension.

This is what they think they do at DHSC.

https://www.gov.im/media/1378423/dhsc-department-plan-2022-23.pdf

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, woolley said:

A wonderful place to start an external and independent time and motion study on every role. Oh yes.

Across ALL of government. Dan Davies was supposed to be doing that at one stage...now look what we've got. Dan Davies and lots more government staff.

He needs to go. He's a major part of the problem. The Peter principle.

10 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

The silly team cost us at least 5 million plus 250,000 in other staff payouts last year so I kinda thing the DHSC costs is way up near the 10 million mark but happy to drop my estimate to 8 million. 😆 

29 minutes ago, woolley said:

Yes, of course. If I'm in traffic, I sometimes get to wondering what percentage of those vehicles are conveying people to an office to do the square root of bugger all useful.

95% of us mate. Only 5% of us add any real value to human existence...and most of those get paid SFA.

• Like 3

Zandra Lesis speaks out about Abbotswoods deaths

Worth a listen. It’s one hour long but she puts the responsibility for the covid deaths firmly at the feet of the DSHC. 

ETA around 30 mins in it starts in earnest. Listen to what she says about Magson. It’s extremely concerning.

ETA 2. If you want a bare bones I sanitised version of what our bullying and controlling government are capable of then I urge you to listen. It’s actually quite horrifying while at the same time being horrifyingly believable.
ETA 3 Changed the link. 

Edited by Roxanne
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/45ZyErhMuL9c/

Worth a listen. It’s one hour long but she puts the responsibility for the covid deaths firmly at the feet of the DSHC. 

ETA around 30 mins in it starts in earnest. Listen to what she says about Magson. It’s extremely concerning.

ETA 2. If you want a bare bones I sanitised version of what our bullying and controlling government are capable of then I urge you to listen. It’s actually quite horrifying while at the same time being horrifyingly believable.

Bloody hell! Everyone should listen from at least 30 mins to the end.

IMO...This will make the Ranson judgement look like a walk in the park for the govt if/when the relatives get involved.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

What is the difference between a Narcissist, Sociopath, and psychopath?

These people are very dangerous, cause immense damage, are relentless, and widely exist in positions of power and control.

Look around and note who fits the profiles, the damage they do with zero accountability or consequences. Where such people exist they need to be removed.

https://lauriehollmanphd.com/2020/05/18/narcissist-vs-sociopath-vs-psychopath-whats-the-difference/

https://www.verywellmind.com/the-difference-between-a-narcissist-and-a-sociopath-5181518

https://www.healthline.com/health/sociopath-vs-narcissist

If this is not dealt with it grows until the system breaks.

• Like 2

There's been criminality here and a U.K. police force need to take a good long look at it. The families of the deceased residents need to take a class action against the DHSC. The BMA are very aware of 'anomalies' in Manx health care and should also provide professional/legal advice and support. What is alleged to have happened at Abbotswood is truly shocking and the biggest scandal in decades. I wish Zandra Lewis good health and hope she can get some measure of justice for what they've done to her, the deceased, and their families.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Zandra Lesis speaks out about Abbotswoods deaths

ETA 3 Changed the link. 

There seems to be some very alarming similarities  in the way in which the “Department” handled this tragic matter, the shameful manner in which Dr Ranson was treated and the clumsy debacle surrounding the manslaughter charges brought against four anaesthetists.

The m.o seems to be the ready adoption of measures to intimidate and gag.

it is disturbing to think that Police were used  in two of these  matters in the manner of  a clumsily welded blunt instrument.

• Like 6