IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

1 minute ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Where were the local MHKs on this ? Where are they now ? Any of them. Surely this is what politics is all about and it doesn't get any bigger than this. Chinless wonders - or have they been warned off ? The only politician that has gone near it is a retired MHK.

Two retired MHK’s. Peter Karran and Chris Robertshaw reached out to her. 

• Like 1

What a fucking disgrace.

I urge you, Stu Peters and Chris Thomas (as the only MHKs who now look at this forum), to listen to this and make sure you move heaven and earth to get to the truth. None of your doing stuff in the background bullshit, if true this is beyond disgusting. This nasty fucking government destroys people, this poor woman tried to end her life, enough is enough. 

I was moved to tears hearing this lady's story, when will any of you self serving bastards stand up for what is right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

"they then prescribed Midazolam and Diamorphine (heroin)...  ... and overdosed them."

Strong stuff. Amongst a plethora of other accusations and allegations, this stood out particularly. There are so many parallels here when considering what is now known after the facts, in the Ranson case. The question I would be asking is how Magson, unqualified medically, wielded so much power and influence? And what of the actions of those who backed her to the end (you know who you are)?

I too welled-up. Angry, sad and vengeful at the same time... 

• Thanks 10

1 hour ago, quilp said:

"they then prescribed Midazolam and Diamorphine (heroin)...  ... and overdosed them."

Strong stuff. Amongst a plethora of other accusations and allegations, this stood out particularly. There are so many parallels here when considering what is now known after the facts, in the Ranson case. The question I would be asking is how Magson, unqualified medically, wielded so much power and influence? And what of the actions of those who backed her to the end (you know who you are)?

I too welled-up. Angry, sad and vengeful at the same time... 

Zandra Lewis had a nervous breakdown and twice tried to take her own life, after Magson wielded that ‘power’. 

Edited by Roxanne
Change a word.
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Zandra Lewis had a nervous breakdown and twice tried to take her own life, after Magson wielded that ‘power’. 

Astonishing, isn't it? How it all came to pass and the subsequent intellectual-terrorism dished-out to Ranson. I sincerely hope that video is rigorously shared to all and sundry...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Weliveinhope said:

Theyre incredibly serious allegations for sure, surely the police cannot turn a blind eye?

It seems they've already taken a side.

The use of gagging orders is rampant on this corrupt isle. It's a beautiful place, good people and it's being brought down, financially and ethically, by those who say they serve us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

None of this sh1t is of any real importance in the whole scheme of things, not like espionage between the UK/ USA and Russia.

Why do the islands CS feel the need to treat simple things like this as if it was top secret stuff/ espionage ? To make them feel more important?   

When in reality, they are small town CS serving a small council who can make no difference in the world what ever they do?

Short/ inadequate man syndrome or similar?

• Thanks 1