IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

9 hours ago, Weliveinhope said:

Theyre incredibly serious allegations for sure, surely the police cannot turn a blind eye?

The police already turned blind eye as did politicians as well as the EXPOL that tax payers paid for.

In fact the people who paid taxes and contributed to this public servants salaries were sacrificed to cover up that they had nothing in place, nothing. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2023 at 6:38 PM, Gladys said:

Thanks, Rox, they were more open questions to those who may know.

As you say, the question is why?  The only reason I can think of is that there were those who did not take kindly to being disagreed with so the full force of DHSC enforcement was unleashed.  When it seemed that it was not actually justified, deflection and obfuscation commenced.  There has to be a full inquiry into these allegations. 

Not forgetting Sue Waddecar got an MBE or some shite for her work on behalf of DHSC at Abbotswood, I hope a public enquiry exposes the truth and that she is stripped of that false award.   Why didn’t we have PPE stocked? Who is responsible for infection control ? Who was head of Inspections, who was the DHSC fire officer, let’s have these people called out like they did to Abbotswood staff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a no credibility video published on Bitchute (which is nut job YouTube) by a lunatic anti vaxxer group that Courtney Heading is a member of. I doubt anyone is crapping themselves about that to be honest. 

More of an indication that media on island is too scared to touch it, look at what is happening to Paul Moulton at the moment. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Move to a nice quiet backwater where nothing much happens… cruise to retirement… what could possibly go wrong….

Indeed. The UK is a toilet and this place is becoming a third world banana republic - really think its time to look elsewhere for a comfy retirement.

14 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a no credibility video published on Bitchute (which is nut job YouTube) by a lunatic anti vaxxer group that Courtney Heading is a member of. I doubt anyone is crapping themselves about that to be honest. 

You’re discrediting the impact of Zandra Lewis’ testimony, on the basis of the platform that hosted it?

Wow. You’ll go to any level to point score won’t you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

You’re discrediting the impact of Zandra Lewis’ testimony, on the basis of the platform that hosted it?

Wow. You’ll go to any level to point score won’t you. 

FFS the point scoring is in your head. What I’m saying is that if she wanted credibility for her story maybe go to Moulton or someone else first. Not give an interview to a load on loonies and have it posted up on a looney website. I watched the whole video and frankly I think there would be a lot more credibility to her story if it wasn’t given to a load of nutters and posted up on nutter YouTube. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

You have absolutely no idea just how transparent you are, do you. 

I really can’t be bothered. What I said was really clear. The story would have a lot more credibility if it hadn’t been videoed and uploaded by a load of conspiracy nut jobs. I’m sure that will have an impact on whether people ultimately take the claims seriously or not. As such I strongly doubt this is what Moulton is being gagged over.  I do believe she was treated terribly by the DHSC. However I don’t believe her claims that they basically took over her home and deliberately killed patients to eradicate covid on the direct instructions of Magson. 

Edited by offshoremanxman

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

I really can’t be bothered. What I said was really clear. The story would have a lot more credibility if it hadn’t been videoed and uploaded by a load of conspiracy nut jobs. I’m sure that will have an impact on whether people ultimately take the claims seriously or not. As such I strongly doubt this is what Moulton is being gagged over.  I do believe she was treated terribly by the DHSC. However I don’t believe her claims that they basically took over her home and deliberately killed patients to eradicate covid on the direct instructions of Magson. 

Nice edit with no explanation. 

For someone who can’t be bothered you certainly felt bothered enough to add a whole lot more to prove your point.  

Just  to be clear, I do not think this interview was the reason for any gagging order. 

Edited by Roxanne
Change wording.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Does it occur to you that ‘they’ didn’t have a clue, that they were not set up and prepared to receive Covid patients in the hospital so ‘they’ deflected and it got out of control.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

Does it occur to you that ‘they’ didn’t have a clue, that they were not set up and prepared to receive Covid patients in the hospital so ‘they’ deflected and it got out of control.  

He doesn’t care about any of this. This is all about discrediting the platform. 

Becasue he’s attempting to point score.