IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

30 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

Does it occur to you that ‘they’ didn’t have a clue, that they were not set up and prepared to receive Covid patients in the hospital so ‘they’ deflected and it got out of control.  

I watched the video. As I said I believe that she was terribly treated by the DHSC and that the situation was awful. I simply don’t believe her claims that Magson sent in a death squad to kill them all off. And as I said if this had been reported by Moulton, Manx Radio or even Gef The Mongoose I might have taken those claims more seriously. But a video filmed and posted up by a load of anti vax lunatics to a conspiracy nut job site sorry I’m inclined not to believe parts of it. 

6 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Discrediting the platform? You’re hilarious. Do you really think anyone pays any attention at all to most things posted on this platform? 

The platform that hosted the podcast, Clownshoes. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a no credibility video published on Bitchute (which is nut job YouTube) by a lunatic 

2 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Not give an interview to a load on loonies and have it posted up on a looney website

load of nutters and posted up on nutter YouTube. 

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

videoed and uploaded by a load of conspiracy nut jobs. 

Edited by Roxanne
  • Haha 1

Just now, Twitch said:

The Minister has his say.

IMG_1942.jpeg

And the reason he does is the government stifled any news reporting on MR by threatening to close them down if they kept asking questions about government.  

So, they got their subvention, kept their jobs, dumbed down and kept schtum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, buncha wankas said:

‘they’ didn’t have a clue, that they were not set up and prepared to receive Covid patients in the hospital so ‘they’ deflected and it got out of control.  

This, and also in the early days of the pandemic, our two ‘self-taught pseudo-experts’ Howard Quayle and David Ashford touted their wisdom for all and sundry to admire. They especially promoted the idea that the Island was Covid-free, even though it probably wasn’t... When Zandra Lewis was interviewed on Manx Radio back then and asked for practical help, she unknowingly exposed the myth that on this Island ‘everything was under control’. I suspect that her views did not fit well the IOMG’s narrative that the island was a glowing example of how a country could fight Covid.

On another thread it was suggested that rather than doing the video, the right course of action for Zandra to have taken would be to have raised her grievances with the IOM Covid Review. IMHO, if she decided to do that (instead of the video) there is no guarantee that that Review would have even interviewed her, let alone taken her seriously i.e., the IOM Covid Review is ongoing and it is all happening behind the closed doors. Releasing this video means that they cannot sensibly ignore her grievances. Their report is supposed to be completed by the end of January 2024. When it is released, will it be released ‘in full’ to the public, or will there be a ‘sanitised summary version’ with parts of it redacted? There is no certainty that the whole truth will ever come out. I hope to be proven wrong but given the current government’s paranoia about everything I sincerely doubt that if the Report contains ‘inconvenient truths’ they will want these released. To be certain that she would be taken seriously by the Review, I believe she had little choice but to relay her story in the way she has.

It does not matter a hoot that Zandra Lewis chose to do so on a relatively obscure social media platform. IMHO, she has been remarkedly brave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Zandra is clearly very well educated and considered. She understands legal matters and abides by the constraints that they place upon her. Her testimony is detailed and she must know that she can be held to it and cross examined, yet she commits it to the record.

However the salient point for me is that despite having every justification, she doesn't appear to have an axe to grind. She is bewildered and doesn't know what she will do next.

She looks broken.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Viddy well said:

Zandra is clearly very well educated and considered. She understands legal matters and abides by the constraints that they place upon her. Her testimony is detailed and she must know that she can be held to it and cross examined, yet she commits it to the record.

However the salient point for me is that despite having every justification, she doesn't appear to have an axe to grind. She is bewildered and doesn't know what she will do next.

She looks broken.

Totally agree, anyone seeing a pattern here, professional women crucified by the establishment, if someone greeted my wife like that I would be doing time by now. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Viddy well said:

She looks broken.

I haven’t watched the video, but on the podcast she said at the end that they had ruined her and her reputation. That she still had a lot to give but she was left with no one to give it to. 

it was sad to hear. 

• Like 1

Strike information for Tuesday 25th July.

Manx Care

sopedtronSf3iu335i2l54m1alchl1fmt88la6g7c80u0394ta13455uuigh  · 

Update on Manx Care service provision during planned industrial action next week

With industrial action by members of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) on Tuesday 25 July 2023 now confirmed, we would like to provide you with an update on the working arrangements that we have put in place across our services that day. This is based on what we know now, but may change depending on staffing levels on the day.

Read the full press release here

https://www.gov.im/.../update-on-manx-care-service.../