IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

23 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I haven’t watched the video, but on the podcast she said at the end that they had ruined her and her reputation. That she still had a lot to give but she was left with no one to give it to. 

it was sad to hear. 

I’ve just watched it. Sad and sickening in equal measure. How did we ever get to this ! 

• Sad 1

Wouldn't it be great if we had a government that was in control and not constantly fighting some kind of rear guard action?

I really do not know if these allegations are accurate,  but we have been asking now for years for a report on Abbotswood, but it just seems to be wrapped up in another inquiry, investigation or PAC process.

Just start being open, people make mistakes, it happens and especially in the weird Covid times. But please just treat the electorate with some respect and strive to be open not evasive.  

We get that some things may not be right for public disclosure, but for goodness sake, just respect the population and deal with stuff  more importantly, be seen to deal with it. 

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Wouldn't it be great if we had a government that was in control and not constantly fighting some kind of rear guard action?

I really do not know if these allegations are accurate,  but we have been asking now for years for a report on Abbotswood, but it just seems to be wrapped up in another inquiry, investigation or PAC process.

Just start being open, people make mistakes, it happens and especially in the weird Covid times. But please just treat the electorate with some respect and strive to be open not evasive.  

We get that some things may not be right for public disclosure, but for goodness sake, just respect the population and deal with stuff  more importantly, be seen to deal with it. 

Nah, we're all just fucking idiots to be treated with the utmost disdain!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Whistleblowers report suppressed

The full report has never been made public and its findings not presented to the Council of Ministers. Copies have not even been provided to all the whistleblowers who gave testimony to the inquiry.

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/whistleblowers-report-never-made-public-628022

On 7/20/2023 at 11:34 AM, code99 said:

It does not matter a hoot that Zandra Lewis chose to do so on a relatively obscure social media platform. IMHO, she has been remarkedly brave.

Here’s the latest loony to leverage it now. That’s really going to help her cause isn’t it? Mr “I’m up on court” Covid Crackpot repeating her murder claims to back his general mental covid nonsense. It’s exactly the platform it was posted to that’s going to be the issue if she’s seeking credibility for her claims. 

F60CB8F8-1CBC-4FCD-A2A9-E38B515ECCD8.jpeg

Edited by offshoremanxman

15 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Here’s the latest loony to leverage it now. That’s really going to help her cause isn’t it? Mr “I’m up on court” Covid Crackpot repeating her murder claims to back his general mental covid nonsense. It’s exactly the platform it was posted to that’s going to be the issue if she’s seeking credibility for her claims. 

F60CB8F8-1CBC-4FCD-A2A9-E38B515ECCD8.jpeg

Mr Headcase was always going to try to use the events at Abbotswood in his whack-a-doodle crusade regardless of how or where the information came out. It's what he does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I didn’t screenshot the other post @offshoremanxman deleted, but it was equally offensive. 

No it wasn’t. You seem to be very quick to have a go yourself then you don’t like it when anyone comes back. Your initial comment above about me and Heading was just totally uncalled for.

Edited by offshoremanxman