IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

10 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

No it wasn’t. You seem to be very quick to have a go yourself then you don’t like it when anyone comes back. Your initial comment above about me and Heading was just totally uncalled for and plain nasty.

You're mistaken. I love it when people come back at me.  They are my favourite posts.

However, what I'm not prepared to tolerate is someone who is unable to formulate a response and comes back with a personal attack on my character by describing me as 'a twisted individal'l or having a mental health problem that the entire forum revolves around.

That's just not cricket.

I'm not reporting you this time but any more of the personal abuse and I shall do it without hesitation.

Edited by Roxanne
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

No it wasn’t. You seem to be very quick to have a go yourself then you don’t like it when anyone comes back. Your initial comment above about me and Heading was just totally uncalled for.

Nice edit.  Again.

Look mate. If you're going to say it, have the balls to stand by it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

However, what I'm not prepared to tolerate is someone who is unable to formulate a response and comes back with a personal attack on my character by describing me as 'a twisted individal'l or having a mental health problem that the entire forum revolves around.

We’ll just ignore all the personal attacks you’ve made at me than as that would detract attention from you attracting attention yourself. 

And you just hate that don't you.

Someone else getting attention

You with your 'scoreboard' of how popular you are on MF and how many people support you.

I mean, who even does that? Who even knew there was a 'leader board' to search for?

Tragic. A MF Karma Farmer. 😁

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Nice edit.  Again.

Look mate. If you're going to say it, have the balls to stand by it.

Have to say, unless you’re following in real time (I wasn’t) it makes for a very odd exchange when you read it later.    Why post something and then immediately delete it?   If you can’t stand by it, don’t post it.   Is it a power reserved for subscribers?   What’s the point?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Have to say, unless you’re following in real time (I wasn’t) it makes for a very odd exchange when you read it later.    Why post something and then immediately delete it?   If you can’t stand by it, don’t post it.   Is it a power reserved for subscribers?   What’s the point?

I assume you’re referring to the other poster there who seems to have deleted almost every posts she’s ever made on this forum.

6 hours ago, Zarley said:

Mr Headcase was always going to try to use the events at Abbotswood in his whack-a-doodle crusade regardless of how or where the information came out. It's what he does. 

Last year, Courtenay Heading and his anti-vaxx co-conspirators gate-crashed a PAG meeting and caused havoc. This does not mean that PAG’s reputation has been permanently tarnished and it does not follow that the old (often flawed) adage ‘the enemies of my enemies are my friends’ has made anti-vaxxers lightening-rods for other people with various grievances against the ‘establishment’. Presumably, Courtenay will have made submissions to the IOM Covid Review too... e.g., that the virus never existed, etc, etc.

The update of 20/07/23 from the IOM Covid Review, looks like it was meant to reassure the public that all concerns will be heard. I hope it achieves that. I am counting on them to be able to deliver their Report openly and transparently. Let’s hope that the IOM Covid Review retains the integrity it will need to make sure that the public will not be disappointed.

• Like 5