IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

57 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

From the above video, it is all interesting but in 15:16 to 17:10 are comments on the manslaughter accusation, and he makes an interesting comment about Callin Wild and the Advocates Disciplinary Tribunal.

At 3:02 he states that Cannan's letter to the MHKs is defamatory.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/almost-all-of-medical-directors-covid-information-given-to-comin/

PM may have a point criticising the way local media appear to have shown little interest in this episode. That Comin were allegedly denied some of the relevant information ("almost all" see link above), is verging on the scandalous, imo.

There is much to be considered in his video and as PM says, this affair is far from over...

• Sad 1

The proposed meeting between residents of Cummal Moar and Manx Care has been cancelled due to staff annual leave. In a highly paid environment was there nobody of sufficient intelligence to coordinate who was available, and who was on leave? Not a good impression!

• Like 1

Just now, Boo Gay'n said:

Everyone and their dog (pink or otherwise) could have predicted the handbrake turn.

Depends what Hooper and MC had agreed before it hit the news…I suspect the rapidity of his politically expedient u-turn may have left them breathless.

Re this chap across who was wrongfully imprisoned for 17 years for a rape he didn’t commit. It appears, under English law he is entitled to a maximum of £1 M compensation.

Compare and contrast this with Ranson and the tribulations she has suffered resulting in an award of £3.2 million.

I am not saying one has been under compensated or another one over compensated but it does make you think.

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I don’t know anything about Kate Brunner, but today I like her a little more. 

Clearly not standing for and distancing herself from the MC/DHSC CS shite and games; good girl 👍 

• Like 2