IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

We got the first, and the most important jabs about 6 weeks earlier than you at the start is all that matters.

You lot were still trying to find shipping containers to store the used vials  and not wanting to sign it off............

It was disappointing for the 7 positive cases on the IOM at the time, all of who were self isolating. How many cases were there on your island due to the amazing job your government was doing?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Gladys said:

But it was Manx Care that said the facility would have to close before a replacement because they are running it and knew they had no funding. 

So, rather than distance the provision of health services from the policy makers, this has just illustrated that that objective has been missed by a country mile, whatever that is.

Could it be because a shit storm of such magnitude was perceived to be brewing that a politician in whose constituency the facility is sited and who also happens to "head" the DHSC thought that his seat might be under threat.....?

4 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Could it be because a shit storm of such magnitude was perceived to be brewing that a politician in whose constituency the facility is sited and who also happens to "head" the DHSC thought that his seat might be under threat.....?

Not at all.  Remember, MC is an 'arm's length' organisation, so they must be left to make their own decisions!  :whistling:

It isn't exactly working is it?  MC, do exactly what they should, but no matter how much it is said to have been hived off, it still causes political embarrassment.  So, a pointless and costly exercise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Yes, this exactly

The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

It looks quite amateur from a look at it, really amateur.

Coming from some WhenI relying on Uk NHs that’s some stupid statement in your long line of them 

1 hour ago, asitis said:

Am I alone in thinking Hooper is a fucking lunatic !

His latest twitter post ......

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 22.01.03.png

I didn’t know that ‘the universe’’ can ‘reflect back’ to an individual, let alone be able to  ‘exactly’  reflect what it is that one is thinking about.

Reassuringly, Minister Hooper describes these episode as being ‘ every now and then’.

I think that Hooper should give us a list of the people he "follows" on Twitter and Facebook - and how much time he spends absorbing this useful information.

I had to look up the name Susie Dent. Having done so I don't think I would add her to my reading list - she doesn't seem to have  much influence in this part of Ramsey