IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

22 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

I think that Hooper should give us a list of the people he "follows" on Twitter and Facebook - and how much time he spends absorbing this useful information.

I had to look up the name Susie Dent. Having done so I don't think I would add her to my reading list - she doesn't seem to have  much influence in this part of Ramsey

Susie Dent is a national treasure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Banker said:

New CEO appointed, at least he knows the island well!

https://gef.im/news/politics/islands-new-health-boss-39477/

Don't get too worked up banker, but is it this guy on LinkedIn, Below?

Is knowing the location of the island a plus for an appointment in your medical area? (Maybe just managing to find your way to work is a big deal in the IOMG PS?)

As I said banker, calm down before you start hammering the keyboard in response to this post.

I am genuinely worried you are going to have a Stroke/ Fibrillation event, the way you normally answer my posts.

The LinkedIn bit I found has disappeared?

image.png.4909d9aa75eaec1328edadb4aacc86c5.png

Edited by Blade Runner

29 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Don't get too worked up banker, but is it this guy on LinkedIn, Below?

Is knowing the location of the island a plus for an appointment in your medical area? (Maybe just managing to find your way to work is a big deal in the IOMG PS?)

As I said banker, calm down before you start hammering the keyboard in response to this post.

I am genuinely worried you are going to have a Stroke/ Fibrillation event, the way you normally answer my posts.

The LinkedIn bit I found has disappeared?

image.png.4909d9aa75eaec1328edadb4aacc86c5.png

Oh no!! Everyone was hoping you would take the advice from all to fuck off & keep your idiot views in Essex!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Banker said:

Oh no!! Everyone was hoping you would take the advice from all to fuck off & keep your idiot views in Essex!!

Did you talk to your mother with a foul mouth like that?

I would normally not engage with someone who posts like you do, but FYI I have children still on the rock and therefore I am entitled to comment on the depths of the hole your gov are sending you down.

My children all have houses there and big mortgages, your CS and pathetic MHKs will see them in negative equity in a few years when the reserves run out.

ETA - WTF is it about Essex you keep trying to troll me on??????

I was born and bread in Gods own Country and and came back here to see out my days.

Edited by Blade Runner

17 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Did you talk to your mother with a foul mouth like that?

I would normally not engage with someone who posts like you do, but FYI I have children still on the rock and therefore I am entitled to comment on the depths of the hole your gov are sending you down.

My children all have houses there and big mortgages, your CS and pathetic MHKs will see them in negative equity in a few years when the reserves run out.

ETA - WTF is it about Essex you keep trying to troll me on??????

I was born and bread in Gods own Country and and came back here to see out my days.

I have to say I thought you were in Yorkshire, no idea where Essex came from. 

Keep on posting BR, but just be sensitive to coming across as smug or disdainful of those of us who want to stay here (even though I have had my doubts recently). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I have to say I thought you were in Yorkshire, no idea where Essex came from. 

Keep on posting BR, but just be sensitive to coming across as smug or disdainful of those of us who want to stay here (even though I have had my doubts recently). 

I left in the main because of Nobles.

Plenty of other reasons but health was the main, second was protecting the equity in my house.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Gladys said:

The Lucy Letby inquiry is now going to be statutory giving the rights to compel evidence under oath. 

Wonder if this will affect the thinking behing the Covid/Ranson inquiry here?

The Ranson case may have affected the Letby one if the Doctors Union got involved again?