IOM DHSC & MANX CARE

Cassie2

Surely Mr Cameron knows that the Police would like to speak to him? More likely, arrest him on inteligence or evidence they have on him? Probably why they have not been able to find him?

So really, it's a public appeal for help to find him but again, if his friends have not  turned him in, this will not persuade them?

All in all, it puts the Police in a good light with the public, they're trying to find him, the public see their efforts and 'Yeah good old Police' but it doesn't get anywhere?

<it's not an APB. so he's probably not an Axe Murderer!!!

I saw a situation where a major witness to an RTC did not come forward after appeal. Perhaps indicates the public concern?

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

That was known at outset so it’s not new news, what’s not clear is why is it costing do much extra?

Is that an additional 3.5 million on top of the initial 3 million it was suggested the new management would cost?

37 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Is that an additional 3.5 million on top of the initial 3 million it was suggested the new management would cost?

Think it was always £3.5m extra in salaries, not sure what the frontline staff think about all of this extra costs, taxes up next year !

1 minute ago, Itsmeee said:

That’s very damning 

It is more than that, it is shocking. 

Firstly, the working conditions.  

Secondly, the abuse they received from the public they were helping.  I took my son up for a test last summer and people in the queue were honking their horns because the queue was moving slowly! Un-fucking-believable.

Thirdly, the amount they are being paid despite being a skilled job, repetitive but it must take some degree of knowhow.  

Fourthly, bring placed in a risky situation with no apparent regard for comfort or safety.

Yet, how much was spent on vax hubs, for no real medical reason?

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Gladys said:

It is more than that, it is shocking. 

Firstly, the working conditions.  

Secondly, the abuse they received from the public they were helping.  I took my son up for a test last summer and people in the queue were honking their horns because the queue was moving slowly! Un-fucking-believable.

Thirdly, the amount they are being paid despite being a skilled job, repetitive but it must take some degree of knowhow.  

Fourthly, bring placed in a risky situation with no apparent regard for comfort or safety.

The working conditions and Manx cares failure to acknowledge them is not a surprise

6 minutes ago, Gladys said:

£373,500

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/vaccination-hubs-cost-approx-373500/

That is an estimate, so I would guess at least £400,000 in reality. Then there is the cost to dismantle and make good.

Maybe that is at least another £50,000. So round it up to half a million. Excellent. Especially as other places made do with a table and chair.

• Like 6