Howard shows Elton John how its done...

Manx Bean

7 hours ago, Nimrod The Third said:

Snowflakes look away now.

How many CV-19 shots has Howard Quayle had to date and when was his last one?

Now, now, many people are deeply traumatised by the sight of Howard Quayle - you should go round calling them snowflakes.

We know when he had his first dose (19 March) and his second would I think be 10 weeks later (I think this was before it was changed to 12), which would have been 28 May.  So a good three months before his stroke.   How long are you going to backdate the effect of medical interventions - was it really caused by the nit-nurse going through his hair when he was 7?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Now, now, many people are deeply traumatised by the sight of Howard Quayle - you should go round calling them snowflakes.

We know when he had his first dose (19 March) and his second would I think be 10 weeks later (I think this was before it was changed to 12), which would have been 28 May.  So a good three months before his stroke.   How long are you going to backdate the effect of medical interventions - was it really caused by the nit-nurse going through his hair when he was 7?

did he have hair at 7?

6 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Thank you Roger. Apparently the adverse shot effects last a long time. Also, didn't he get a booster shot recently?