Howard shows Elton John how its done...

Manx Bean

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well surely that will be reflected in the number of votes he receives next Thursday!!

Unbelivable that anyone could think that Ashford being elected means alls good in room. He has lied consistenly and its clear he has hidden behing the Mafia surrounding him. Yes he will be elected next week but thats more to a lack of voters looking more into what hes offered in his term than his ability and capability . 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I don’t believe he did.

But anyway if you are right he won’t be getting any votes, apart from some family members perhaps.

Lets see

He said he knows someone who has had covid 4 times. That is a lie, and actually the kind of dangerous misinformation the crazies are condemned for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Unbelivable that anyone could think that Ashford being elected means alls good in room. He has lied consistenly and its clear he has hidden behing the Mafia surrounding him. Yes he will be elected next week but thats more to a lack of voters looking more into what hes offered in his term than his ability and capability . 

Could you please rearrange your last sentence into something that is readable and makes sense?

And explain the Mafia thing

1 minute ago, finlo said:

Actually, where in that post do I brand anyone stupid?

I said that calling the electorate stupid doesn’t cut it.

You replied “ if the cap fits”.

By implication you are calling the electorate stupid

But you knew that. And in doing so branded yourself stupid.

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I said that calling the electorate stupid doesn’t cut it.

You replied “ if the cap fits”.

By implication you are calling the electorate stupid

But you knew that. And in doing so branded yourself stupid.

But you weren't quoting that post.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I get the idea that you don’t like David Ashford but as to the reasons for that, they are lost in your incomprehensible post

I liked David Ashford and indeed chatted to him often in his early days. However he got caiught up in the 'firm' and seemingly became a expert on so many fronts. He then resorted to lie's to justify his many mistakes. Now I am not impressed in any way with his attitude and stance. I'm sure he is a nice person underneath but got lost in the hype and self importance . Oh , sorry for my seemingly incomprehensible post ! Clearly your education was unhindered unlike mine. But being a smart guy as I said you knew what I was saying ! 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I believe my thoughts about Mr Ashford coincide with the majority of the voters and I suspect that will be confirmed next Thursday. 

Quite frankly I’ll be amazed if Dr Ashford doesn’t get in, he’s the King of Spin and his medical knowledge is second to none. A true to form politician, I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was raining.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Quite frankly I’ll be amazed if Dr Ashford doesn’t get in, he’s the King of Spin and his medical knowledge is second to none. A true to form politician, I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was raining.

At the very least he shows poor judgement, I mean if you are going to use a letter to discredit someone, then the last thing you would do is shred the evidence on which you are relying ?

• Like 8