Howard shows Elton John how its done...

Manx Bean

11 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

However much I might dislike someone I would never wish illness or something like a stroke on them, it appears he was extremely lucky to be with people who recognised the warning signs of a stroke and he received medical care extremely quickly as a result.

Seconded.  Hope he recovers well and enjoys retirement. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Annoymouse said:

However much I might dislike someone I would never wish illness or something like a stroke on them, it appears he was extremely lucky to be with people who recognised the warning signs of a stroke and he received medical care extremely quickly as a result.

Dr Ashford?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

And he single handedly procured the necessary for the oxygen plant at Noble's.  We really didn't appreciate what greatness we had!

More to the truth, the hospital said we need to be able to produce our own oxygen and CoMin agreed,  as it was something of a no-brainer.  Others used their skill and knowledge to secure that facility, you can be sure. 

Nobles is still importing bottled oxygen. The plant, apparently, supplies the hospital only.