IOM Festival of Motoring

Boris Johnson

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

Saw  Porsche today, in Crosby Co op of all places, didn't have reg plates but lots of stickers including prominent Weissach front, back n sides and lots of tape all around the body!!!

New model on secret trials? Think Amadeus should seek out a candid to reveal to the motoring world???

Probably here for the Hill Climb that has been running for the last three days.

There were several Porsche.  Two of them pictured on this link.

https://www.facebook.com/252359555545439/posts/pfbid02R9emdP4avhRhZc2rf6L4PuQ6ttLBbXzwLMij12U1wgjttBz4nD1UzWE5tyy82aC2l/?app=fbl

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Ha! 

You may laugh but the Porsche driver was deffo eyeing up my rear woofer  

Or at least that is what he said!

On a more serious note, I went through the St Ninians traffic lights this morning.  There seemed to be a lot of vintage cars and bikes around.  One was a vintage truck that came past as I was waiting to go down Bray Hill.  I gave the driver a big smile because it was quite a sight.  As it went past, there was a coffin on the back, so all the vintage vehicles were going to the cemetery.  I felt really bad. 

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Gladys said:

On a more serious note, I went through the St Ninians traffic lights this morning.  There seemed to be a lot of vintage cars and bikes around.  One was a vintage truck that came past as I was waiting to go down Bray Hill.  I gave the driver a big smile because it was quite a sight.  As it went past, there was a coffin on the back, so all the vintage vehicles were going to the cemetery.  I felt really bad. 

I am sure he won't be complaining about getting a big smile. 

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

Gladys. 

Gladys.

there was a funeral yesterday  at the Crematorium   for a vintage transport enthusiast   and his family and friends decided to give him a proper send off ,   he was very popular , and  I am sure he  would have appreciated   the  support his family received  on this sad but fitting occasion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Omobono said:

there was a funeral yesterday  at the Crematorium   for a vintage transport enthusiast   and his family and friends decided to give him a proper send off ,   he was very popular , and  I am sure he  would have appreciated   the  support his family received  on this sad but fitting occasion 

It was quite a turn out.