Next Chief Minister?

Lost Login

Next Chief Minister  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The genuine sick and infirm should get the help and support, and the genuine needy should get assistance. Social security benefits aren’t designed for people to go out and purchase luxury items, designer sportswear, sit in the pub or subscribe to sky. It is supposed to be a safety net. I’m sorry if I offend.

Have they managed to rewrite the criteria for Daily Living Allowances yet. Last I heard it was based on information from years ago. Well out of date. 

Edited by Apple

2 minutes ago, Apple said:

Have they managed to rewrite the criteria for Daily Living Allowances yet. Last I heard it was based on information from years ago. Well out of date. 

No idea. The benefits rates which are used, were kept low and not updated for some years. The housing rental figure I believe hasn’t kept up with property rental blues either.

We look at every new induction of MHK's with renewed optimism for change, then they vote an old guard in as CM to make sure nothing changes FFS ! Democracy my arse !

Just read the statements of the candidates, if they are reflective of their principles of openness and integrity it must have been a titanic battle to keep their mouths shut whilst part of the last shower !!

Edited by asitis
  • Like 3