Next Chief Minister?

Lost Login

Next Chief Minister  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Well that was a bit of a leap from Chief Minister to prostitutio🤗n .   Which end of the promenade Max ?   Asking for a friend……

You don’t even need to be on the prom. Wherever you go on the Isle of Man the DOI will bend you over and f##k you up the ass. It’s a service. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

Well that was a bit of a leap from Chief Minister to prostitutio🤗n .   Which end of the promenade Max ?   Asking for a friend……

When he said a bus stop outside and lots of pizza places... that would suggest the Jubilee Clock area.

I assume it's this play on words. 

image.png.22181819d2c145d973b37328b7141be9.png

Must be something about that area of Douglas as the upper levels of the Sea Terminal as a large number of wankers seem to congregate there. 

Edited by James Blonde
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

When he said a bus stop outside and lots of pizza places... that would suggest the Jubilee Clock area.

Must be something about that area of Douglas as the upper levels of the Sea Terminal as a large number of wankers seem to congregate there. 

Last place I knew of in Douglas was opposite 1886 years ago.

Apparently

Edited by Ramseyboi

41 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

I'm not sure there's a connection to Bordello's, although there may be?

It's a 'dead cat' exercise to draw attention from the lack of economic policy proposals put forward by the present two contenders for the top job

KPMG have already stated that the IOM economy is widely diversified - they can surely only conclude that the Manx economy must do more of what it does in a greener, more digital, more enterprising manner

Then they'll lob in an invoice for £47,000 & Tynwald members will gush that it is taxpayers money extremely well spent

The Court will then adjourn for a long lunch and reconvene at 2.30pm

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SleepyJoe said:

It's a 'dead cat' exercise to draw attention from the lack of economic policy proposals put forward by the present two contenders for the top job

KPMG have already stated that the IOM economy is widely diversified - they can surely only conclude that the Manx economy must do more of what it does in a greener, more digital, more enterprising manner

Then they'll lob in an invoice for £47,000 & Tynwald members will gush that it is taxpayers money extremely well spent

The Court will then adjourn for a long lunch and reconvene at 2.30pm

£47k? That’s cheap at the price. I think it will cost well over £500,000.

Noodle Bar lunches all round!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The survey results aren’t looking promising? If there is a dead heat. There may be a call for fresh nominations. I could foresee animosity amongst members. Harmony? More of a Harmony in my Head.

I’ve said before that the current system means we end up with a CM who is disliked by the least, rather than chosen by the most.  What happens if a couple abstain and its 11-11?