Fc Isle of Man….who is paying for it?

Nomadic Raptor

Will be a very difficult game on Saturday. I was at the last New Mills game and they are a decent side.

They got a draw the last time and I don't think anyone would have felt hard done by if they'd come away with more. 

The Ravens really need to be at the top of their game and in control of their nerve on Saturday. Should be a great game.

14 hours ago, jackwhite said:

Will be a very difficult game on Saturday. I was at the last New Mills game and they are a decent side.

They got a draw the last time and I don't think anyone would have felt hard done by if they'd come away with more. 

The Ravens really need to be at the top of their game and in control of their nerve on Saturday. Should be a great game.

any spares anyone - tried to get tickets when i got home from work - sold out!

3 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

some bloke trying to sell 2 tickets for £150 on facebook. That's right £150 quid to basically watch players from St Georges, Peel and Corinthians.

Must be something in the T&Cs to stop them doing that. Easy to identify and cancel the tickets.

32 minutes ago, jackwhite said:

Must be something in the T&Cs to stop them doing that. Easy to identify and cancel the tickets.

I would be surprised as the tickets are just on general sale so won't have names etc on them. ultimately though if someone wishes to pay that amount then that's up to them.

3 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

I would be surprised as the tickets are just on general sale so won't have names etc on them. ultimately though if someone wishes to pay that amount then that's up to them.

Isn't everything done online? I know a few tickets have been sold on the gate but again I think this is all mostly electronic.

Certainly any games I've been to would have had to be. Not sure there would have been anywhere open when they went on sale Monday night and then immediately sold out, that would have issued a paper ticket.

If that's the case they'll have a record of the ticket number etc. So cross check the payment system with the person on Facebook. Easy enough surely. Could have used a different card I suppose but may still be named as the ticket purchaser.

I know for UK football clubs it states you either can't re-sell it or sell for any more than face value. Same with concerts. Does still happen I appreciate.

Edited by jackwhite