Fc Isle of Man….who is paying for it?

Nomadic Raptor

6 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

West Didsbury & Chorlton away tomorrow (14th Oct).

We should find out how many Tescos they have locally and all descend on the ground.

Maybe a few standby chants to add:

You're just a pauper's Notting Hill. Shit Notting Hill.

Enjoy your taxes. 45% Enjoy your taxes.

We might live on a rock, but at least we're not joined to Chorlton. Shit hole Chorlton.

Etc.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Should have saved your money and got the bus ( two buses) to Ramsey

I was in staying in Manchester  at the time and had exhusted it's delights, so it was just one tram. There was an excellent second hand book shop that had exactly the out of print book I wanted in West Dids.

Besides Peel is better for charity shops and second hand stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Gizo said:

I suppose it is in their sport tourism ‘budget’. 
And why not, millions spent on a death race why shouldn’t money be spent on THE national sport. And no one dies. 
Bonus. 

Give it up for heaven’s sake. You are so tedious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a busy one at the bowl today, with rumours of 800 to 1000 visiting fans.

Its great that most weekend there is a home game you can find visiting fans in the pubs of Douglas, and there is often decent feedback on the visiting clubs social media about their enjoyable weekend away.

Its all good PR for us, even when it was all over UK news when visitors got stuck here the other week.

Only the most miserable could begrudge a bit of government support for something that brings thousands of visitors a year to spend in our economy and also brings pleasure to lots of locals.

I wouldn’t be surprised if tonight is a sell out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Looks like a busy one at the bowl today, with rumours of 800 to 1000 visiting fans.

Its great that most weekend there is a home game you can find visiting fans in the pubs of Douglas, and there is often decent feedback on the visiting clubs social media about their enjoyable weekend away.

Its all good PR for us, even when it was all over UK news when visitors got stuck here the other week.

Only the most miserable could begrudge a bit of government support for something that brings thousands of visitors a year to spend in our economy and also brings pleasure to lots of locals.

I wouldn’t be surprised if tonight is a sell out.

Not anymore. If only they’d invest at the airport