HQ unwell again?

Sentience

4 hours ago, Gladys said:

Not often I disagree with you, Roger, but I think there is absolutely no danger of this making HQ sound interesting.  All it does is conjure up some pretty ghastly mental images. 

The thought of Quayle cavorting around in his skiddies is a tad unnerving.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, quilp said:

You're right they don't, and I bet £350k is just the tip of the iceberg. I wonder how much his house is worth in the current climate?

The idea that we still pay so much for an unelected representative of a hereditary monarch from elsewhere beggars belief. It's 2021 FFS! Time for a 21st century democracy.

Remember a couple of years ago when Alex Allanson and others were successful in changing the law on abortion. They described it (quite rightly imho) as a "modernisation" of the abortion law - and then, without any apparent irony - sent it away for royal assent! It wouldn't surprise me if they wrote it on parchment and sent it on a fast horse.

Surely it's long overdue that we gave the 15th century their political system back and move to something at least vaguely representative of IoM residents at the helm 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1