HQ unwell again?

Sentience

44 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

God knows. This has to be the single most unrevealing thread ever created on Manx Forums. 

Why are people so surprised? It’s typical IOM where the GMP gets information (both reliable and sometimes duff) which is fed into the Manx Rumour Mill Machine. It will eventually all come out fully in the wash sooner or later. The chances are there will be variations to the story but overall it will be the same thing. Most people are treating the rumour as a joke, like the person concerned. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Talking of the Gov, if you look at his Uniform, he will obviously be in favour of a Felt Museum!!!

Is it just a regalia for non-military types???

The new Governor was working in the Ministry of Defence after a successful Military career. I would imagine he would have Military ceremonial dress for occasions of state events.  Perhaps he will pull Mr Squeaker to task over his military dress standards.

Edited by 2112
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

God knows. This has to be the single most unrevealing thread ever created on Manx Forums. 

Its really all been revealed in the last few pages. Just read between the lines though the truth is hard to believe given who is involved . Its all there I assure you only complicated by the nature of the alleged act ! 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Its really all been revealed in the last few pages. Just read between the lines though the truth is hard to believe given who is involved . Its all there I assure you only complicated by the nature of the alleged act ! 

Well….. but John Prescott managed it.

(Though he did have two jags)

4 hours ago, Declan said:

I’ve been a bit unwell last few days so not kept up. But has the Chief Minister become embroiled in a Two Ronnies sketch?

I think we have been embroiled in a Two Ronnies sketch this past 5 years. For sure the past 18 months or so.

18 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Women are drawn to power, which really makes this even more unlikely.

Not only that, but he's shown us again and again that he doesn't have much respect for women in general. He's not even good looking and has no dress sense. I can't for the life of me imagine what the attraction could be. I'm surprised he ever managed to find a wife, let alone an alleged lover. Blows my mind.

• Confused 1