HQ unwell again?

Sentience

38 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Not only that, but he's shown us again and again that he doesn't have much respect for women in general. He's not even good looking and has no dress sense. I can't for the life of me imagine what the attraction could be. I'm surprised he ever managed to find a wife, let alone an alleged lover. Blows my mind.

Bungalow Bill?

50 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a bit cryptic I’ll grant you. Unlike the two rather senior civil servants I overheard openly blurting out this rumour to each other in a coffee shop about 6 weeks ago much to the amusement, I’m sure, of anyone within about 15 feet. 

3 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Buggered if I can work it out. Is it worth having a stab in the dark?

I think the Old Git is only pretending he can’t work out what’s going on 🤪

Edited by 747-400
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a bit cryptic I’ll grant you. Unlike the two rather senior civil servants I overheard openly blurting out this rumour to each other in a coffee shop about 6 weeks ago much to the amusement, I’m sure, of anyone within about 15 feet. 

I got my confimation ,after hearing it also weeks ago , a week  ago from a current MHK , again like your experience,  in a public place and zero subtlety.  

• Like 2