HQ unwell again?

Sentience

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

But it is our business, because he is currently Chief Minister, so if he is incapable of carrying out his duties (or any of them) them, the public need to know who has the power to make decisions for the government.  Just as when caught Covid we were informed that he was isolated at home, but still in charge.  Obviously once he replaced on Tuesday, that no longer applies and he becomes a private individual, but that's not yet.

If that was the case, then obviously we would know in the same way they let us know last time

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

But it is our business, because he is currently Chief Minister, so if he is incapable of carrying out his duties (or any of them) them, the public need to know who has the power to make decisions for the government.  Just as when caught Covid we were informed that he was isolated at home, but still in charge.  Obviously once he replaced on Tuesday, that no longer applies and he becomes a private individual, but that's not yet.

Effectively he was gone the day of the elections but your right maybe not in its truest form. I personally dont care and well rid I say . And we all know everything comes from the CS downwards so nothing changed there. I have been a bit dissapointed that no statement coming out over the recent Covid deaths but there maybe aother reasons for that.   

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I've heard a VERY strong rumour but its nothing to do with sickness ! 

Whatever the rumour is, the GMP have heard it well. It didnt come from nowhere. A very reliable person circulated the said story, me thinks there is an element of truth ………….. I am not going to say anymore, so as not to upset the Quayle Fan Club on here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

Someone - "You heard anything about Howard Quayle being ill again"

Sentience - "No, I haven't"

Someone - "Nor me."

Is that how the exchange went?  Usually, I'd suggest, that when Someone asks you if you've heard anything, then they definitely have heard something.  What was it?

It's like eavesdropping on two short planks.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Itsmeee said:

I haven’t heard any rumours. I’m feeling excluded. 

It’s a slow burning rumour. I only found out last week, couldn’t believe what I was hearing, and someone else confirmed it to me, and told me who the originator of the story was. I’m sure in time the GMP will find out.

53 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Have to say I am supposed it has taken this long for there to be any mention publicly.

Thats all you are getting from me but I will be watching with interest.  Maybe a UK style press embargo 😂

Hahahaha

Its the Isle of Man where you can 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 2112 said:

It’s a slow burning rumour. I only found out last week, couldn’t believe what I was hearing, and someone else confirmed it to me, and told me who the originator of the story was. I’m sure in time the GMP will find out.

Post it you big wuss

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I'd heard a version about 6 weeks ago but seemed a bit far fetched so put it on the back burner. Since then finer details have been confirmed and from the 3 very good sources ( professional and not into tittle tattle ) so now I'm pretty positive the last version is true as far as it can be . As I said I dont care really .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, James Blonde said:

I think the GMP already knows but doesn't care. Nobody died and people are free to do what they like in their private lives. 

The world moves on. 

You are right, they don’t care. They have had 5 years of inertia and inactivity, they will laugh it off as typical, and thank fuck he is off the world stage. Roll on the next clown.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

I'd heard a version about 6 weeks ago but seemed a bit far fetched so put it on the back burner. Since then finer details have been confirmed and from the 3 very good sources ( professional and not into tittle tattle ) so now I'm pretty positive the last version is true as far as it can be . As I said I dont care really .  

Nobody cares because he is going. End of public life. I’m sorry but he is no Sir Miles Walker, who had decorum, grace and knew how to behave. I’ve heard some rumours or tall tales about our supposed politicos, including current ones (big names), I’m sure people will know. I think years ago,’the Manx Rumour Mill would have gone into overdrive, today people are resigned to their standards of decency and behaviour. How to dress, present oneself, posture and speech etiquette. After all our idiots do like to think they are world beating world leaders of a first world, leading infrastructure busting jurisdiction. Deluded I Know!