HQ unwell again?

Sentience

2 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Nope

No excuse at all.  Sorry.

Punching someone in the face in the spur of the moment I can (sort of ) understand.

A deliberate affair with someone when someone else loves and trusts you is inexcusable 

is that the scoop this time round ??   deja vu .    

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes because you are so totally aware of the circumstances surrounding my marriage breakup.

Its so simple isn’t it?

It is simple

Marriage means you commit to someone.  If you don’t want to do that anymore you can leave them.

To end up with someone else without telling your husband or wife it was over in advance is disgusting .  

4 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Nope

No excuse at all.  Sorry.

Punching someone in the face in the spur of the moment I can (sort of ) understand.

A deliberate affair with someone when someone else loves and trusts you is inexcusable 

Sorry, but you can understand (sort of) violence in a relationship?

Yeah gods, isn't that an admission? 

We don't know what goes on in relationships, there are usually very complex dynamics.  

Frankly, I would rather a philanderer than an abusive partner.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And if that someone else has stopped loving you?

Well you do the adult thing , sit down , cards on the table and you sort the finances etc out and move on like grownups. You dont f***off with someone else in the meantime . Have your cake and eat it comes to mind !! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladys said:

We don't know what goes on in relationships, there are usually very complex dynamics.  

Who said anything about a relationship?

Nice projection 

5 minutes ago, Gladys said:

No place for either in my eyes. And no excuse to hit a woman . Or man even. I've been on the receiving end once from a woman , since found out she was playing away and the net was closing , we wernt married , but that was the end . What boils my piss big time is women who get physically abused and then take the low life back ..sorry very wrong and also very sad. Yeah no all the reasons why. 

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

You were comparing being unfaithful, which you abhor, but can understand (sort of) punching someone in the face!  I don't think I projected very far. 

Then you need to screw your head on.

Bring unfaithful in a loving relationship is absolutely abhorrent.  It is about as low as low can go.

Punching someone in the face in the spur of the moment (say, someone mouthing off to my Mrs I the pub) is much understandable but still undesirable.

I have done the second in her defence.  The first is just the behaviour of a shallow and hurled person 

Edited by Ramseyboi