Douglas Kerbside Recycling and Waste Collection Survey

Amadeus

6 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

That sounds about right, except for the leaflet. I never received one, nor did anyone else I know. If anyone can prove this leaflet ever existed I’m all ears, as it seems as mythical as Claire Wells’ email hacker.

I did know there was talk of it but it all went quiet until bam, in October they launched their new enhanced service to the surprise of all.

I posted a picture of the basking shark leaflet ages ago.  Cannot upload a pic now for some reason.  It refers to the new collections starting in the summer, in the event they were delayed.  The new date was on the radio.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a statement of fact I did not receive one. Neither did Ringy Rose why is that so hard to understand? 

My point was that if you don't get the rates demand for the property you occupy this would explain why you did not get the leaflet.  If you did get the demand but no leaflet, then there is an issue. 

23 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:
25 minutes ago, Gladys said:

JW says it was with his rates demand, did you receive your demand? 

It’s a statement of fact I did not receive one. Neither did Ringy Rose why is that so hard to understand? 

A bit defensive there, offshore…Glad didn’t question your veracity.

44 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I wonder what happened to your's.

There are four options:-

1. It was discarded as being unimportant and not read despite it being put in the envelope with that express intent.

2. It was missed with some rate demands, which is a bit of an issue, but it is 6 months since the new collections were implemented, does it matter now?

3.  It went to someone else like a landlord  in which case they should have informed their tenants. 

4. It was received and read but promptly forgotten.

The last one is unlikely for MO as they are adamant, so one of the first three? 

48 minutes ago, Banker said:

Strange the biggest whiners saying they didn’t get any notifications of change 😂

A predictable attempt at provocation. I’m just making a factual statement about what we got. There was nothing in my rate demand. Rosy says she was in the same position. I don’t doubt she right. 

6 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

A predictable attempt at provocation. I’m just making a factual statement about what we got. There was nothing in my rate demand. Rosy says she was in the same position. I don’t doubt she right. 

Did you get the leaflet with this year's rate demand?

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

I have already said no. Why do you keep going down this path? Is it that implausible to accept that the people who say they didn't get anything didn’t actually get anything? 

I am asking about the demands being sent out now.