COP21

3 hours ago, CallMeCurious said:

Ah keep voting until you get the 'right' vote then. Which 'other nations' by the way? 

Norway , Malta , Slovakia , the Balkan nations , Australia , New Zealand , Canada , America probably many others as well. Some small some big.

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Scotland may find itself in a state of limbo, at least for a while should independence come about. Let me say, I'm not against you Jocks going it alone. Seems though, that nationalist enthusiasm for separation and the romantic notion of waving at the Sassenach's across a border has gone to your heads. 

Do you ever consider your casual racism ? Your last sentence is beneath you as you should well know that is not what independence for Scotland is about. 

21 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

That came from a former SNP Weegie friend of mine. 

I suppose you know the term ‘weegie’ is now a pejorative term. You may live in Scotland but clearly don’t understand it. You have to have been brought up there to understand it. Just like anywhere else really.

19 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Do you ever consider your casual racism ? Your last sentence is beneath you as you should well know that is not what independence for Scotland is about. 

Lol, casual racism? Don't make me larf. Scots is just one of the nationalities, an essential ingredient of what makes us British people. A sub-group identity, like the Welsh and dare I say, the English.

Anyway Anyone, how is Scotland going to afford it? What price the hurrah? 

3 hours ago, Anyone said:

So anyone who supports the SNP is a lunatic? That’s an awful lot of the population. 

That’s not what was said. You can have people who support Labour, Conservatives, Manchester United,Liverpool FC  ( and with a stretch of the imagination Lib Van) who are not lunatics 

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And what was it before?

Weegie is a pejorative term and always has been , I was trying to be polite to uneducated knuckle draggers like Quilp ( and it seems you ). And I’m not a Glaswegian but the term is offensive. 

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

That’s not what was said. You can have people who support Labour, Conservatives, Manchester United,Liverpool FC  ( and with a stretch of the imagination Lib Van) who are not lunatics 

It’s what he said. All snp supporters are lunatics. 

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

Lol, casual racism? Don't make me larf. Scots is just one of the nationalities, an essential ingredient of what makes us British people. A sub-group identity, like the Welsh and dare I say, the English.

Anyway Anyone, how is Scotland going to afford it? What price the hurrah? 

You are missing the point. Scotland can and will be an independent country. It’s those who live here who are the people who will determine that ( it’s called self determination ) not you and Scotland is a diverse mix. You think ‘British’ only means from being from these Islands? You don’t live here ,  you are not from here , you have no skin in the game so wind your fucking neck in and stay out of our affairs. You may have an opinion but we don’t give a shit about it. You got that now?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Offensive in what way?

Tell , you what . Pop into the Horseshoe Bar in Gordon Street in Glasgow and say ‘ hey weegies how you doing’ . Then I guarantee you’ll get one. I’d drive you there personally just for the laugh.